test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

11k Gearscore TR LFG

blindliteblindlite Member Posts: 43
Looking for a guild that has cleared all T2 content and is looking to start doing some progression in Castle Never. Trying to pug this is pointless it's nothing but a vote kick fiesta and I'd just rather find a solid group that is good to stay through wipes until everything is learned.

If anyone is interested send me a message here and I'll get back to you.

A few solid notes. I have cleared all T2's including Dread Vault and am about 65% done in the campaign. I am also on at least 8 hours a day. Most of the time more than that sometimes a little less.
Post edited by blindlite on

Comments

• jjb828jjb828 Member Posts: 340 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Hey there, if you're looking for a PvE and dungeon/raid oriented guild, look no further, as Rogue's Gallery is the place for you! A few notes for you;
    • We set up groups for dungeons a lot, many of us are helping lower GS's get better gear.
    • We have an age requirement of 18+
    • We are American based. EST, Central, and all American timezones suggested. We have some people from acrossed the pond, too.

We are very helpful in game too, and when we dungeon we generally party up and use mics so that's a plus. If you're interested, check out the forums.

Forums

Than fill out the application after registering. The application is below

Application

Hoping you here from you! Cheers!
    Check out the Neverwinter/ESO guild Rogue's Gallery! While you're at our forums, submit an application and join our glorious regime!
  • blindliteblindlite Member Posts: 43
    edited April 2015
    I'm really looking for a guild that has room for a TR on their Castle Never team(s). I just cleared up to the last boss lastnight with a group of 4 dps and a healer and then I stepped out so a Tank could join they downed it and my dagger dropped. Pretty sad.
  • iboxyyiboxyy Member Posts: 70
    edited April 2015
    Hey there LuckyStrike runs daily clears on CN and other dungeons as well as PvP. We are always looking for active members.

Msg iboxyy on Xbox live and you can check out the organization on twitter @ClanLuckyStrike almost to 40k followers we are also partnered with Twitch among other companies
    You can check out our website at clanluckystrike.com