test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

unable finding players for dungeon

wanderingcamelwanderingcamel Member Posts: 1 Arc User
edited April 2015 in Bug Reports (Xbox One)
I queue for a dungeon with my ranger I wait around and it's not finding players but I q for dungeons with my healer and it finds people right away.
Post edited by wanderingcamel on

Comments

• Options
    pentnoirpentnoir Member Posts: 89 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Not a bug. The dungeon queue tries to find a tank and healer. There aren't very many healers, so healers get near instant queues while dps has to wait for an available tank and healer.
  • Options
    sarzec1978sarzec1978 Member Posts: 29 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    I que for a dungeon on my Tank or DPS sometimes I gotta wait 40 minutes or more before I find a group, que as a healer an get in strait away, but thats to be expected healers are on HUGE demand because everyone else is playing Tanks & Damage
  • Options
    tweevetweeve Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    This is one part of the game I dont quite understand well. Why cant we have an option to have a healer in the group or not. Now I haven't really gone past level 18, but so far, as far as I can tell there is no cool down on health potions. so why cant we just have groups and bring a ton of health potions. I so far have never had an issue where a health potion cant get me out of trouble.
  • Options
    zaknafyenzaknafyen Member Posts: 200 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    tweeve wrote: »
    This is one part of the game I dont quite understand well. Why cant we have an option to have a healer in the group or not. Now I haven't really gone past level 18, but so far, as far as I can tell there is no cool down on health potions. so why cant we just have groups and bring a ton of health potions. I so far have never had an issue where a health potion cant get me out of trouble.

While in Combat, there is a CD on potions of any kind. It is entirely possible to not be in combat, after killing an enemy, assuming you didn't engage (damage) the other pack of enemies.
  • Options
    quebraregraquebraregra Member Posts: 49 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    I'd actually like to lodge a complaint about the length of the health potion cool-down... Mostly because of shoddy Cleric(s)!

If not for LARGE amounts of lifesteal, I'd be dead a lot more often.
  • Options
    zaknafyenzaknafyen Member Posts: 200 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    I'd actually like to lodge a complaint about the length of the health potion cool-down... Mostly because of shoddy Cleric(s)!

If not for LARGE amounts of lifesteal, I'd be dead a lot more often.

This, oh dear lord, this! If not for my Temptation paragon feats, I'm not sure how I'd be surviving half the time.