test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Welcome back to Neverstable Online!

geministrikegeministrike Member Posts: 146 Bounty Hunter
edited April 2015 in General Discussion (PC)
That took longer than I expected this time. But the results are still the same. Server is crashing.
Post edited by geministrike on

Comments

• myowmyowmyowmyow Member Posts: 1,923 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Second crash in an afternoon - not good. . .
    SEC! SEC! SEC! SEC! SEC! SEC! SEC! SEC! SEC! SEC! SEC! SEC! SEC! (repeat indefinitely)

myles08807 said, "Back in my day, we didn't have any of this fancy Mulhorand gear while we were leveling . . . we walked uphill both ways while dying once every five seconds while leveling, and we liked it fine!" . . . Now, get off my lawn, you kids!"
    pointsman said, "I don't rue the game. In fact I don't feel any regret for the game at all."
    looomis said, "I don't like people changing to alts and then bragging about their mains like schizophrenic role players."
  • norisman1norisman1 Member Posts: 39 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    That took longer than I expected this time. But the results are still the same. Server is crashing.

Did someone accadently acctivate the Fire (Sale) Alarm thingy?
  • pinkfridayypinkfridayy Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Getting worse by the minute it seems - Couldn't move 4 paces without the stupid "server not responding" BS :/ Never had a problem until after todays patch *sigh*
  • titanforce1titanforce1 Member Posts: 42 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    It is STO too, the entire ARC games crashed, and are offline.
  • mistressphoenixmistressphoenix Member Posts: 369 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    It is STO too, the entire ARC games crashed, and are offline.

Yeap. Hubby was in STO while I was in NW. Both of us crashed out at exactly the same time.
  • buzzardsbaitbuzzardsbait Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 49 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Last time I had anything that went up and down like this.... It was a Duncan :P
  • lewstelamon01lewstelamon01 Member Posts: 7,415 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Really, we don't need sarcastic or bashing threads like this. They're already aware of the matter and are investigating the cause.

Do please adhere to the Rules of Conduct when posting.
    ROLL TIDE ROLL

Great Weapon Fighter: Because when is today not a good day to die?

PC and PS4 player. Proud Guildmaster for PS4 Team Fencebane. Rank 5 Officer for PC Team Fencebane. Visit us at http://fencebane.shivtr.com
This discussion has been closed.