test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Cant lvl up, Its broken

mekolsmekols Member Posts: 210 Arc User
edited April 2015 in General Discussion (PC)
So i did a quest and lvld up and it worked, however,
you cant set out your Point /perk, when you do it just cancel it out,
Post edited by mekols on

Comments

• drtysnchzdrtysnchz Member Posts: 194 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Kind of have the same thread going in bug reports http://nw-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?904981-AD-Respec-Bug
  • myowmyowmyowmyow Member Posts: 1,923 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    mekols wrote: »
    So i did a quest and lvld up and it worked, however,
    you cant set out your Point /perk, when you do it just cancel it out,

This has happened periodically since Mod 4 to me. I usually just have to completely close out the game and start over. That almost always fixes it (but not always - sometimes it takes a day or so).

Just my experience. . .
    SEC! SEC! SEC! SEC! SEC! SEC! SEC! SEC! SEC! SEC! SEC! SEC! SEC! (repeat indefinitely)

myles08807 said, "Back in my day, we didn't have any of this fancy Mulhorand gear while we were leveling . . . we walked uphill both ways while dying once every five seconds while leveling, and we liked it fine!" . . . Now, get off my lawn, you kids!"
    pointsman said, "I don't rue the game. In fact I don't feel any regret for the game at all."
    looomis said, "I don't like people changing to alts and then bragging about their mains like schizophrenic role players."
    edited April 2015
    This is more of a bug than the old nuisance from the IWD release. It pertains to the rank 4 encounters and at-wills.
  • empalasempalas Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 802 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    did you just hit 70? the link referenced was about respeccing when they have hit 70 which unlocks rank 4 and then they are having problem with feats and boons at that point. was this power or feat your were trying to increase? sounds like it was feats.
  • mekolsmekols Member Posts: 210 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    hey, no i did hit lvl 69, and cant take my Power or feat up
  • blackmonalisablackmonalisa Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Just reached lvl 69 myself and can't apply my power or feat points. Well, I can assign them but they aren't sticking. I've tried closing, (even restarting my system) and relaunching the game but it's not working.
    edited April 2015
    It all stems from the same thing.