test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Castle Never

inutamer13inutamer13 Member, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 3 Arc User
Hi all, looking for a Castle Never group. I am a Cleric that is at 12.95 GS With Stone and Soulforge. My GT is KTWolfWS feel free it add me on xbox.

Please dont contact me if your 9200 GS. I am looking for a more advanced group from the PC that I can roll with, and get this dungeon down in a reasonable amount of time, and not spend 4 hours of a squishy mess.
Post edited by inutamer13 on

Comments

• metheantiherometheantihero Member Posts: 178 Bounty Hunter
    edited April 2015
    Agreed. my main GT is warriorbrat the other is black hero
    If I should die on some far, far away battlefield
    Know I answered the call
    For a grand principle of freedom to yield.
    My fervent prayer is that death
    May not have been in vain
    Fighting for peace and right for the world to attain
  • jerzynovajerzynova Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Hey, my group that consists of 12k+ only experienced players including some from PC need a cleric to run Castle Never. We have it down for the most part and just need to have an experienced healer at the ready for Dracolich.

If interested, add me on Xbox Live my GT is LGz Faded

I'm a 12k+ Trickster Rogue named Envy
  • geltabgeltab Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 104 Bounty Hunter
    edited April 2015
    I'm only 11k TR on Xbox but I have a 23k on pc, so it's safe to say I know CN like the back of my hand. Add me GT Fappy Gillmore.
  • fukiiyufukiiyu Member Posts: 159 Bounty Hunter
    edited April 2015
    inutamer13 wrote: »
    Hi all, looking for a Castle Never group. I am a Cleric that is at 12.95 GS With Stone and Soulforge. My GT is KTWolfWS feel free it add me on xbox.

Please dont contact me if your 9200 GS. I am looking for a more advanced group from the PC that I can roll with, and get this dungeon down in a reasonable amount of time, and not spend 4 hours of a squishy mess.

Why not post in the correct forum?

http://nw-forum.perfectworld.com/forumdisplay.php?1461-Neverwinter-Xbox-Groups
  • elijohnson619elijohnson619 Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Im a 14k Tank- PlatinumPlopper Message me as i appear offline to people not on my friends list.
  • mrmikeehmrmikeeh Member Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    GWF 14k GS, give me a shout when doing CN.
  • thezer0fluxthezer0flux Member Posts: 412 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Why do you think GS determines the quality of the player/character build? I don't get the fascination with GS. If someone can enter the dungeon, their gear is good enough. How they play and work with the team is all that matters.
  • pandynupandynu Member Posts: 45
    edited April 2015
    Thread is kind of in the wrong place. Anyway, check out the guild recruitment forums. Specifically, take a look at Lag Forged. (I am claiming world first Xbox CN clear for our guild until we hear otherwise).

We have cleared CN a little over 20 times in the last 2 weeks. We have a core of players who go on those runs, but have probably rotated about 12-15 players into those runs. We are looking to get more groups into there and include more players in those runs as composition, player ability, and other factors allow.
  • oooosparkyoooooooosparkyoooo Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Hey man would you mind sharing your strat for the dracolich fight, were all 12k+ gear score but we just can't figure out the fight.
  • derpoliciousderpolicious Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Keep the adds under control, avoid the mess of aoe and you should be fine. The fights so long and thus accidents are bound to happen. From a healer perspective it's a very very hard healer fight unless the adds are off of you. FPS doesn't make it any better.
    edited April 2015
    Use a CW. Build-out:

Icy Conduit on RB
    Stolen Time
    Icy Terrain
    Sudden Storm (this can be changed for something that may benefit the group more, such as Enfeeblement)
    Arcane Singularity on top of boss to group adds. ****Arcane Singularity only hits/affects ~8 mobs (I think it's 8 exactly). If you are having too much trouble with adds, Oppressive Force might better suit you as this affects upwards of 18 mobs.

Strat: Have everyone stay closely stacked on boss for cleave damage on adds/easier heals. Wings work best to avoid tail swipes. Elixirs of Fate can be helpful. You should have at least two people using their lantern artifacts on rotation. Healer should be using Astral Shield and this should be able to cover the entire group, a heal power (bastion or healing word), and a buff/debuff (I prefer Divine Glow for increased/decreased resistance). Tank does not have to tank the boss but can; this is significant in that it will influence how the group moves/rotates and stacks for the encounter. Make sure someone is using a plaguefire enchantment (usually the tank will use this). Our tanks use Into the Fray and Knight's Valor (this will kill the tank often if you have people in the group who cannot avoid double hands).

If people are struggling to stack on the boss and would prefer scrambling to avoid mechanics, establish a point of reference (dragon's head) or direction for people to move (clock-wise or counter). Spreading out isn't a bad approach; we stack because our CWs drop Singularity on the boss so we damage the boss and adds at the same time.
  • mantab00bmantab00b Member Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    pandynu wrote: »
    Use a CW. Build-out:

Icy Conduit on RB
    Stolen Time
    Icy Terrain
    Sudden Storm (this can be changed for something that may benefit the group more, such as Enfeeblement)
    Arcane Singularity on top of boss to group adds. ****Arcane Singularity only hits/affects ~8 mobs (I think it's 8 exactly). If you are having too much trouble with adds, Oppressive Force might better suit you as this affects upwards of 18 mobs.

Strat: Have everyone stay closely stacked on boss for cleave damage on adds/easier heals. Wings work best to avoid tail swipes. Elixirs of Fate can be helpful. You should have at least two people using their lantern artifacts on rotation. Healer should be using Astral Shield and this should be able to cover the entire group, a heal power (bastion or healing word), and a buff/debuff (I prefer Divine Glow for increased/decreased resistance). Tank does not have to tank the boss but can; this is significant in that it will influence how the group moves/rotates and stacks for the encounter. Make sure someone is using a plaguefire enchantment (usually the tank will use this). Our tanks use Into the Fray and Knight's Valor (this will kill the tank often if you have people in the group who cannot avoid double hands).

If people are struggling to stack on the boss and would prefer scrambling to avoid mechanics, establish a point of reference (dragon's head) or direction for people to move (clock-wise or counter). Spreading out isn't a bad approach; we stack because our CWs drop Singularity on the boss so we damage the boss and adds at the same time.

This sounds painful. Full single target burn on boss; tank keeps adds off of dps, boss dies in two minutes.
  • daxrazorrdaxrazorr Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    2 mins really? Never heard that has happened. Record it next time and put on Upload.
    edited April 2015
    We kill the boss in about 4 minutes with our strategy. A full CN clear for us takes anywhere from 35-50 minutes depending on our composition and if we have new players rotated into the run.