test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Looking for set up HAMSTER guild

dreadkissdreadkiss Member Posts: 544 Arc User
Looking for a mature active guild for questing and dungeons with some lvling for making new characters i currently have a devoted cleric a gwf and scourge warlock looking for more people to group with gt mh havoc shoot me fr and message get back to ya thanks
SS CW/iron vanguard GWF
Legacy/Kevlar
Look Good Play Good
STREAMING NEVERWINTER DAILY 7:00PM -2:00AM TWITCH ID: MHHAVOC
LOVE TAKING CHALLENGES COME FIND ME IN I.W.D.
Post edited by dreadkiss on

Comments

• Options
    iboxyyiboxyy Member Posts: 70
    edited April 2015
    Luckystrike Guild is recruiting and we always have room for active players. You can msg iBoXyy on Xbox for info and check out our twitter @ClanLuckyStrike and website clanluckystrike.com
  • Options
    dreadkissdreadkiss Member Posts: 544 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    def interested in joining
    SS CW/iron vanguard GWF
    Legacy/Kevlar
    Look Good Play Good
    STREAMING NEVERWINTER DAILY 7:00PM -2:00AM TWITCH ID: MHHAVOC
    LOVE TAKING CHALLENGES COME FIND ME IN I.W.D.
  • Options
    blackgeezuz46blackgeezuz46 Member Posts: 75 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    REB3Lgaming is a Xbox One Neverwinter guild founded by 2 retired "Hardcore" mmo buddys. We are looking for ACTIVE / ADULT members who prefer kicking *** with the same tight group of friends rather than in a zerg invite type of leveling environment.

We've grown to about 25 active members and are having a great time together. Most of us are freshly getting through T1's or just reaching 60 and would like to fill out a bit more actives at this level to fill out some teams. We expect members to be signed up to the forums and ACTIVE in party chats to drive communication...lets face it, the chat system BITES.

Interested? Sign up @ REB3L.gamerlaunch.com
    XBOXliveGamerTAG : middlePHINGERu
  • Options
    sakaweedsakaweed Member Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Rogue's Gallery is looking for more members like yourself. We are mostly PVE, some members do PVP. We are a friendly guild made up of 20-30 year olds.

If you're are interested give our website a look and sign up!

http://roguesgallery.enjin.com/recruitment
  • Options
    iboxyyiboxyy Member Posts: 70
    edited April 2015
    Hey there LuckyStrike runs daily clears on CN and other dungeons as well as PvP. We are always looking for active members.

Msg iboxyy on Xbox live and you can check out the organization on twitter @ClanLuckyStrike almost to 40k followers we are also partnered with Twitch among other companies
    You can check out our website at clanluckystrike.com