test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Companions: Legendary Bonus

fdsakhfduewhfiuffdsakhfduewhfiuf Member Posts: 604 Arc User
The Legendary Bonus is said to give 15% of the companions stats while it is active.

It does not work, regardless of the companion being active or summoned or idle. My toons stats do not change.

Tested with a Erinyes of Belial.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    angrymanagementangrymanagement Member Posts: 487 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    For me, it seemed to apply the legendary bonus stats when the companion was first set to active or summoned, however after a few seconds the bonus goes away & does not come back even when entering combat.
  • Options
    fdsakhfduewhfiuffdsakhfduewhfiuf Member Posts: 604 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    For me, it seemed to apply the legendary bonus stats when the companion was first set to active or summoned, however after a few seconds the bonus goes away & does not come back even when entering combat.

I noticed something similar but the bonus was too high and I didn't think it came from the companion. Maybe somehow my Laughing Skull companion bonus was triggered.
  • Options
    bigredbrentbigredbrent Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 155 Arc User
    edited April 2015

It does this for me as well. The buff has a timer of a few seconds that counts down, and when it expires the buff goes away along with the stat bonus, and does not come back unless I re-summon the companion.
  • Options
    panderuspanderus Member, NW_CrypticDev, Cryptic Developer Posts: 1,007 Cryptic Developer
    edited April 2015
    We have a fix coming for this next week.
  • Options
    nathyielnathyiel Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 340 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    thanks a lot !!
  • Options
    vvv459vvv459 Member Posts: 161 Bounty Hunter
    edited April 2015
    A new feature that does't work at all? Not even surprising anymore with this dev team.
  • Options
    glytchsglytchs Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    I am having trouble with Honey Badger not rezing once dead or not being able to rez him once dead. I haveto get out of combat dismiss then resummon. Very dissapointing as every other companion I have from uncommen to epic rez 2-3sec after dieng.
  • Options
    perv1kperv1k Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Not working still
  • Options
    aimeesellersaimeesellers Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 342 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    perv1k wrote: »
    Not working still

Confirmed. Logged onto preview last night after the patch to check my Legendary Stone of Might. Its stats are exactly the same as it was a Epic. I have an older copy of the same character on preview, before I upgraded the stone... so it was easy to compare. The % of the active bonus, which has increased every time I upgraded the stone, is still 5% for Stamina Gain... just as it is at epic level.

The stone itself, now has none of its own stats at all. So if I remove all the runestones from it, the gear in its slots... it has a value of ZERO for all stat scores, and 400 hit points.

So... in a nutshell... no active bonus increase, no stat increase, no stat scores at all, no additional 15% when the stone is summoned.

Upgrading this item to Legendary was not cheap... please correct this ASAP.
    A'Mie Stormshield (GF) / A'Mie Stormshard (CW)
    Play Legit or Quit
    PandorasMisfits_Logo_175_zpskpytcqxc.png
    Pandora's Misfits Guild Leader