test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Stealth CD mechanics

papasnake1papasnake1 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
edited May 2015 in The Thieves' Den
New to the game/class, been trying to do some research and sort through some differences from pc and xbox builds....

To make sure I understand... intelligence stat bonuses and recovery bonuses reduce the stealth cd, correct? If so, what type of magnitude of cd reduction are we looking at?

We get auto-crit from stealth on the xbox still, correct?

Finally, are perma-stealth TRs even really possible (and viable) on the xbox builds (for either pve or pvp), or should we just focus on getting back into stealth as quickly as possible? (accepting that most encounter skill activations kill our stealth)

Appreciate the insights....
Post edited by papasnake1 on

Comments

• pandynupandynu Member Posts: 45
    edited April 2015
    There is a thread on here for INT TR builds and thoughts (INT being intelligence-based builds). Might want to check those out.

As far as optimizing damage output in PvE and PvP, an INT TR / Perma-stealth build will not out damage a standard Dex/Str build. Perma-stealth or INT builds are more common in PvP for a number of reasons. However, it probably is not completely accurate to say a Perma-stealth or INT TR is not viable in PvE. In fact, we have an INT TR who solos the last boss in CN (but this is not needed for our guild as no one tends to die in our CN clears and he ends up doing significantly less total damage than our other TRs).

This is kind of a big discussion so I will end there. If you have specific questions or want to post your build (either deciding to go INT / perma-stealth or otherwise), I could take a look if you wanted.
  • leg3nd831leg3nd831 Member Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    You really don't need to be an INT rogue to permastealth. It's more about the feats + gear + rotation then anything.
    [PC] Buds <Lemonade Stand> - Trickster Rogue
    [Xbox] Skill <Iron Lotus> - Trickster Rogue