test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

T1 boots dropping in T2 dungeon...

gaanjaa81gaanjaa81 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
edited April 2015 in Bug Reports (Xbox One)
Was running Frozen Heart yesterday trying to farm Cleric ''miracle healer boots- T2'' but the chest kept giving ''high prophet -T1'' boots only.
Devoted cleric rule number one = We cant cure stupidity so no heals for fools ^.^
Post edited by gaanjaa81 on

Comments

• Options
    edited April 2015
    update - not just boots, happening in ALL chests today, in T2 dungeons im only getting T1 set drops (for cleric)
    Devoted cleric rule number one = We cant cure stupidity so no heals for fools ^.^
  • Options
    blindliteblindlite Member Posts: 43
    edited April 2015
    You can get t1 and t2 items and other various items from chests in T2's. For example it took me over 40 runs in Temple of the Spider for my T2 chest piece but the Delve chest kept giving me t1 rings t2 rings, same with belts and even some t1 armors.
  • Options
    edited April 2015
    blindlite wrote: »
    You can get t1 and t2 items and other various items from chests in T2's. For example it took me over 40 runs in Temple of the Spider for my T2 chest piece but the Delve chest kept giving me t1 rings t2 rings, same with belts and even some t1 armors.

aaah sweeet, thats good to know, was just doing my head in trying to get my last piece thinking something had gone wrong as i got the rest of the set really quickly>.<

back to boot farming tommorow :P