test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

<Alliance of the Dawn .Recruiting Active Players

sl4y37sl4y37 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 29 Arc User
Alliance of the Dawn

We are a bunch of friendly like minded people who work to help each other out and love to have fun while doing it. We are currently seeking ACTIVE players who are wanting to find people to do dungeon runs, PvP, and greed runs for AD.

We are constantly working on getting everyone ready for high level dungeons and pimping out thier gear if they need it.

We hold guild events/dungeon runs weekly.

We are making great friends and it shows in our guild description. We created it into a Wall of Shame

If interested contact the following people in game, on this post, or by gamertag.

Gar White-Tooth@Geekly Lawdog
GT: Geekly Lawdog

metalicmarder@metalicmarder
GT: metalicmarder

GT: Hey Scrubs
HOPE TO SEE YOU ALL IN GAME!
Post edited by sl4y37 on

Comments

• ofilthyofilthy Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Add me: Lifeforms HD
  • sl4y37sl4y37 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 29 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Thanks all for showing interest. guild growing and growing strong.
  • jogirijogiri Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Hey if you guys are still recruiting, I'd like to join. GT: xSYCHOx
    edited April 2015
    We are still recruiting. We have a decent amout of people in the guild and always have people ready to play almost anything.
  • mochoshakakhanmochoshakakhan Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Solid guild for sure
  • getinthetruckgetinthetruck Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Here is a link to a post I created, let me know if you're interested. I'll attempt to contact you in-game as well. http://nw-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?903751-Guardian-Fighter-Looking-For-PVE-Guild
  • dreadkissdreadkiss Member Posts: 544 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    looking for guilds gt mh havoc lvl 60 cleric , gwf lvl 20 , scourge warlock lvl 14
    SS CW/iron vanguard GWF
    Legacy/Kevlar
    Look Good Play Good
    STREAMING NEVERWINTER DAILY 7:00PM -2:00AM TWITCH ID: MHHAVOC
    LOVE TAKING CHALLENGES COME FIND ME IN I.W.D.
    edited April 2015
    Here is a link to a post I created, let me know if you're interested. I'll attempt to contact you in-game as well. http://nw-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?903751-Guardian-Fighter-Looking-For-PVE-Guild

Yup, Hope you can join soon. Xbox Comms been sucking lately.
    edited April 2015
    Since It brought it up X box Comms has bee ****ty lately, we all have experienced this. If I dont answer you just assume its X box letting us down again. So if I dont answer you try to find me on skype. We also have a growing Facrbook page to help out communications. It was easier then creating an account on a guild site, and we all have become pretty good friends in the guild. Search Alliance of the Dawn and it should come up on facebook but some have said it hasnt shown up.

Skype name is: Nei-Ishi
  • zaknafyenzaknafyen Member Posts: 200 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    I'm definitely looking for a guild to, not only level/grow with, but also run the dailies with as well because, lets face, solo play can get pretty stale after some time.

I'll be honest, I have applied to other guilds and have received offers, but I'm still trying to find that "one" guild that really makes me say, "That guild, right there, I'm part of that crew!" In case it matters, some info about me:

What's Your Character Class and Level: I currently have a Trickster Rogue at Level 57, however. I got a Scourge Warlock (planning on going the Hellbringer Templock path) to 33 yesterday and I'm loving the caster type classes (brings me back to my Destrolock days in WoW). With that said, still trying to decide what I intend on making my end-game class/character as I also have a Great Weapons Fighter that has been a lot of fun. Choices are hard!
    Your Timezone: Pacific (West Coast)
    Your Age or Maturity: 31. Very easy going and tend to be anywhere from casual to hardcore in my gaming schedules (Wife, kid and pet aggro sometimes take precedence). I enjoy playing with new people and that's generally the driving point in keeping me interested in a game.
    Past MMO or Gaming Experience: EverQuest, World of Warcraft from Beta and Vanilla all the way to the first month of Cataclysm (I miss those 40 man raids from Pre-Burning Crusade).
    Gamertag: OmniDevil

*Note: I'm generally on most nights playing with my younger brother and mutual friend. Feel free to add me.
  • boogiejiveboogiejive Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    GT; boogiejive looking for a chill guild