test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Sigil of the Metallic Ancestry Dragonborn - impossible to get ?

kaiserschmarrnkaiserschmarrn Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 390
edited April 2015 in General Discussion (PC)
Sigil of the Metallic Ancestry Dragonborn

I wonder how to get any of these nowadays. It's a super rare drop from lockboxes, which means you would have to pour hundreds of $$$ into keys, without a guarantee that you ever find one of these.

There is also none on the AH and 3rd party sites are selling it for 200$ upwards (don't buy from them).

Can we please get an event or a Zen promo for this item ? It's one of the better looking races, but the current price of it really breaks my bank.

Comments

• Options
    str8slayerstr8slayer Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 715 Bounty Hunter
    edited April 2015
    The race simply isn't worth it, their racials are still bugged as far as I know.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    kaiserschmarrnkaiserschmarrn Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 390
    edited April 2015
    It's mostly for the looks that I want it. The shiny skin is really nice compared to the vanilla Dragonborn.
  • Options
    str8slayerstr8slayer Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 715 Bounty Hunter
    edited April 2015
    It's mostly for the looks that I want it. The shiny skin is really nice compared to the vanilla Dragonborn.

Like I said, it's not worth it, if you're willing to spend 10m + ad for shinier skin, you probably don't need to post this (ask in PE, someone will have one stashed, I'm sure).
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]