test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Servers uunstable again

vortix44vortix44 Member Posts: 680 Bounty Hunter
edited April 2015 in General Discussion (PC)
Disconnected from server.
Happens all the time.
Error message may vary but the result is the same.
English is not my first language.
Post edited by vortix44 on

Comments

• xgrandz02xgrandz02 Member Posts: 702 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Lags,
    Rubber-banding
    server disconnect,
    server not Responding ...seriously what going with the servers?!

its absolutely unplayable,
    This has nothing to do with my settings.. If i reduce everything or play on MAX are the same,
    The server needs a Massiv FIX or just Buy a New a Better one...

Better Servers = more players = higher Profit $ , so easy is it. come on..
    <::::::[]==0 GwF 0==[]::::::> ● Still waiting for the promised Improvement ●
  • ravenanravenan Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 220 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    They will never have higher profits. The pay wall is just to high. I realy dont know what they are thinking. Prices are so high that they invited third partys to make profit not them...
    Main : GF - Lord Kruk
    Steel and Magic
  • w00trandomsnoobiw00trandomsnoobi Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 387 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    I had really bad rubberbanding in Fiery Pit yesterday (after killing the enemies, they respawned before I was able to maneuver myself close enough to the quest objective to click it, really frustrating) and someone told in zone chat to change instance and that fixed it for a while.

Also I had this weird disconnect when after reconnecting I was put in the area where I was minutes ago. I looted a skill node, then someone invited me for party, I changed instances, used the stone to get back to Spinward main island, went to Mistral point and got a couple of hits in and then disconnected. After reconnecting I was again at the skill node, which was available again.
  • ogariousogarious Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 740 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    ravenan wrote: »
    They will never have higher profits. The pay wall is just to high. I realy dont know what they are thinking. Prices are so high that they invited third partys to make profit not them...

Your right about some of this, but the OP was talking about server lag and disconnects, not profit margins and paying for things in game.
  • feonixofeonixo Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    I am not going to spend another minute playing until the servers are fixed. I have been playing since the beta (the first Neverwinter Beta) and this is the worst lag I have ever experienced. It is particularly bad in the Earth and Air areas, rubberbanding so often that I die all the time from failed dodging, attacks that don't get off properly... I love the game but refuse to play it in it's current state. And I was enjoying Mod 6 too... sucks.
  • fenchimpfenchimp Member Posts: 56 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    feonixo wrote: »
    I am not going to spend another minute playing until the servers are fixed. I have been playing since the beta (the first Neverwinter Beta) and this is the worst lag I have ever experienced. It is particularly bad in the Earth and Air areas, rubberbanding so often that I die all the time from failed dodging, attacks that don't get off properly... I love the game but refuse to play it in it's current state. And I was enjoying Mod 6 too... sucks.

Beta? This whole game has been a Beta test since its "release." There isn't a single thing that has remained the same, or otherwise indicated that what we've played up to and beyond Mod 6 will ever be a stable, finished game. I can't play a single class without fear that they'll "revamp" them again next module.