test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Does any one think the vote to kick player unfair.

zenon777zenon777 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
edited April 2015 in Player Feedback (Xbox One)
Went into a level 60 daily dungeon dread vault with a friend me a cleric my friend a warlock spent over an hour doing the dungeon got to the final boss the rest of the team died within seconds of entering the arena either due to poor judgement or the lack of knowledge to the strategy of the boss fight.my friend and i managed to get the bosses health down to an inch of his life.a few more minutes left and reward time but no...while we where dominating the boss and his minions 2 of the team left with the 3rd player standing at the door also waiting for his reward.then two random players joined the instance and voted to kick my friend i voted no for we had only minutes left and a victory was a sure thing then all of a sudden my friend disappeared and then they voted to kick me.and the victory was stolen from us at the last minute by two people who joined at the end.it would be a lot fairer if you are in the final boss fight no one who joins at the end should be able to start a vote to kick while you are in the final boss fight.What a waste of my time.Please fix this.:mad:
Post edited by zenon777 on

Comments

• Options
    blindliteblindlite Member Posts: 43
    edited April 2015
    Tell me about it. I made it to the end of Dread Vault 4 people in my group left and then new people came in and then vote kicked me for absolutely no reason. The funny part is in most dungeons I do the most dmg rarely die and help cc things like wtf is the problem. Seems like TR's and HR's get the worst treatment too.
  • Options
    jarlax1jarlax1 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 68
    edited April 2015
    That has got to be the dumbest thing I ever heard, even a rational guy would have been like F-It I will wait and if those guys actually pull it off then I get free **** /shrug
  • Options
    cummins12vcummins12v Member Posts: 98 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Yes and no. Id say it would be unfair to the GROUP to NOT be able to kick someone that is dragging the group down.( Example, if your a rogue and your charging ahead making the dungeon take even longer or if you do ANYTHING to increase the length of a dungeon such as loot spamming etc, then you WILL and SHOULD be kicked, period. ) But, the only issue I have is replacing legit players at the end with a guildy or something just so he can get the loot without needing to actually do anything.
  • Options
    blindliteblindlite Member Posts: 43
    edited April 2015
    Also vote kicking during a boss fight or after a boss fight for a short period of time should not be doable. Group tried to kick me before I could hit need on items and look in the chest at the end lol. Too bad I was too fast for them =D
  • Options
    katrithkatrith Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    I've actually given up on dungeon finder now, lost count of how many dungeons I've been kicked from for no reason that I can tell other than they want one less person rolling on loot. Its killed the end game for me now so I'm just waiting for some of my mates to level so we can run on our own, kinda makes the whole MMO thing pointless I know but what's to gain by running with muppets who just boot you at loot time?
  • Options
    bkt5789bkt5789 Member Posts: 131 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    roll a class that everyone needs? a cleric or a tank never gets kicked unless they're bad at their job...
  • Options
    shatodshatod Member Posts: 56
    edited April 2015
    they have gone way overboard with the kicking....
  • Options
    kilyiewildekilyiewilde Member Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    ppl get kicked for having crappy gear, and or not knowing the dungeons, I am an HR stormwarden, nd i never get kicked now, bcoz i took the the time to go thru eCC at a snails pace , 200 injury kits, and 100 hp pots, and 2 hours later, but now my gear is awsum, and nobuddy gives me a hard time, so in short, if you dont wanna get kicked, stop showing up with 1600 item level and xpect to run with strangers, ask your guild to help yu get the gear. no gear, means yu get kicked, and for those of yu thinkng, oh she jes doesnt get kicked coz of HR bug, i cant do the bug, and i never used it, we kill the bosses for real :) *and i personally dont mind draggin along weaker players, every1 needs something, its not nice to kick to ppl for no reason , or for greed. *
  • Options
    vesperbatazyvesperbatazy Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    I've seen people get kicked unfairly for game glitches. Like, they'll respawn at the campfire at the entrance of the dungeon rather than the one at the final boss, or for some reason they die in Dread Vault and get sent to an inescapable box and no one can start the boss because everyone is so kick happy it screws with the dungeon mechanisms which are waiting for a party wipe to trigger. If I see no good reason to kick someone, I always vote NO. Also, I think people are kick happy because rather than using their mics (when chat does work) to explain fights, or ask someone to stop looting, pulling, standing in red stuff, whatever, people do the anonymous thing, and start a kick vote. I think people need a little bit of patience, especially considering this game is a whole new animal to a lot of console gamers.
    So yeah, I agree that it's way overboard.
  • Options
    user4035user4035 Member Posts: 145 Bounty Hunter
    edited April 2015
    Just another reason I don't do dungeons. I was going to start attempting them since the recent changes to 3man groups and not needing a key for the treasure.
  • Options
    elpolloloco82elpolloloco82 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    I agree. It's B.S. to go through a whole dungeon, and get booted prior to even fighting the final boss. I can understand getting booted the second you join, because your gear is too low or there are too many of the same class and/or you need a cleric; but to go through the whole dungeon and get booted prior to the final boss battle is ever attempted, and you've never gone down. Happened the last two times to me in the Spiders dungeon. If you don't enter a dungeon with a group of 3, you have no protection against a frivolous vote to kick.