test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Mod6 PvP Build

bangez4500bangez4500 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
edited May 2015 in The Nine Hells
So with new module some of us say SW dead,but some of us say vise versa its still powerfull.Everything aside they want to make pvp much more longer and pleasant.More HP,more defance,more ignore etc. and i think its worked.In this respect LS changes maybe a bit meanless but in any case Soulblinder better for PvP.Hellbringer good also but opposite to new meta.We are talking about theories always.I think time to make a build but its not my job because i am so low about guide creating.Players who playing to leadership dont want to share their builds.Is it selfish?Of course but there is nothing to do.I am sure pro warlocks here and i hope one of them going to prepare a guide for new meta-pvp.After that we can talk about a build not only theories.
Post edited by bangez4500 on

Comments

• baszun67baszun67 Member Posts: 89
    edited April 2015
    bangez4500 wrote: »
    So with new module some of us say SW dead,but some of us say vise versa its still powerfull.Everything aside they want to make pvp much more longer and pleasant.More HP,more defance,more ignore etc. and i think its worked.In this respect LS changes maybe a bit meanless but in any case Soulblinder better for PvP.Hellbringer good also but opposite to new meta.We are talking about theories always.I think time to make a build but its not my job because i am so low about guide creating.Players who playing to leadership dont want to share their builds.Is it selfish?Of course but there is nothing to do.I am sure pro warlocks here and i hope one of them going to prepare a guide for new meta-pvp.After that we can talk about a build not only theories.

So selfish of them to not give you the fruit of their hours of testing and ad/zen respecs. Who do those pro's that take the time to learn their class think they are?!?! I mean seriously, everyone should be able to skip learning to play and just copy someone else right? Makes the game super fun to have tons of cookie cutter tools running around. Just like it was fun doing 6/10 or 13/20 mod5-pvp with majority TR using bugs, that was such a good time.
  • bangez4500bangez4500 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    I am not blaming them its really difficult.But think like that a recuit player or a new player cant afford that especially novadays.I could do that if i was a experienced SB.With new patch try different types of SB and if its not effective easy to say SB not effective in meta becasue of this situations ..... or HB is suck because blablabla.If all of us will find our build ourselves why there is a topic named warlock community am i right?
  • vasdamasvasdamas Member Posts: 2,461 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    I feel like it does not worth the time to post a PvP guide for this class, there are so many broken feats/boons in PvP right now. I wouldn't want to delude anyone.
    edited April 2015
    vasdamas wrote: »
    I feel like it does not worth the time to post a PvP guide for this class, there are so many broken feats/boons in PvP right now. I wouldn't want to delude anyone.

It's right and pvp really annoying atm.Maybe i am too unskilled but SW like a piece of cake i think.Most of time i loose my half hp just with my skills,they dont need to do anything.I hope with next patch everything will be OK.
  • animalustanimalust Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 573 Bounty Hunter
    edited April 2015

i have not even been playing my SW -.-

old friend gifted me GW2 so ive been checkign that out as an elementalist :cool:
    edited April 2015
    It's right and pvp really annoying atm.Maybe i am too unskilled but SW like a piece of cake i think.Most of time i loose my half hp just with my skills,they dont need to do anything.I hope with next patch everything will be OK.
    It's just you use WB and then they reflect a ton of damage back at you. Feythistle + Augmented bastion, way to make me mad when I play PvP on my SW.

Maybe I'll rework my old guide to fit this module PvP but atm the stat curves is similar to a deep unknown forest for me. Besides I am conservative Fury warlock, even though many say damnation is way better now :D
    edited April 2015
    I can't reach other classes DPS with HB Fury also.Making ridiculous damage.PVP or PVE fury hb not effective i think.Or i am doing something wrong :D
  • azli82azli82 Member Posts: 29 Arc User
    edited April 2015

hi bro ,

If u like involving in PVP mode , please do more communication in TEAM . no class is KING actually , and SW is always best class in PVP .
    If u que alone in PVP , then u should accept who will be your team mate . Some u can win and some u will loose .

U can learn alot of people share their power build in PVP . But this is just a note for u , if u wan more , u can find from your experience in game .
    HELLBOI (HELLBRINGER) LVL 70 (SW)
    THE BEST TEAM IS ALWAYS LEAD THE BEST YOUR BUILD .
    THE BEST WEAPON THAT WE HAVE IS TEAM MATES , NOT YOU .
  • schietindebuxschietindebux Member Posts: 4,292 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    and SW is always best class in PVP .

... are you sure you play neverwinter?

actually i play SB fury in PVP, with offhand i use 0,5% deflect extra, so having 15% deflect if sparks up, thats quite good,
    encounter i use: Curse-hadar gasp- Harrow-storm- Killing flame
    at will essence+ spiral
    daily sure hadars brood
    Borrowed time is obligatory
    works quite ok, but I am far from "always best class" in PVP, lol
    GF is hard to fight, only having a chance casting in his back, since i can not one-rotate him, after my encounter i have tor "run" and he really beats hard !
    have to do more fights to say how SW performs
  • overdriver13overdriver13 Member Posts: 1,521 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    It hurts a little inside to read this thread. Come up with some really effective build, please do post.
    edited April 2015
    I think he was drunk and on crack when he did that post.
    edited April 2015

actually i play SB fury in PVP, with offhand i use 0,5% deflect extra, so having 15% deflect if sparks up, thats quite good,
    at will essence+ spiral
    daily sure hadars brood
    GF is hard to fight, only having a chance casting in his back, since i can not one-rotate him, after my encounter i have tor "run" and he really beats hard !

hi bro ,

yes i am SW class . And i feel SW is BEST ever class in Combination of double effect SW .

Of course if u talking about PVP , u always drag into 1 vs 1 , PVP is about TEAM , not 1 vs 1 . change your mind .
    edited April 2015
    I think he was drunk and on crack when he did that post.

hi bro ,

Im posting because i have SW character in HB fury build . But my build is not standalone build .
    edited April 2015
    hi bro ,
    yes i am SW class . And i feel SW is BEST ever class in Combination of double effect SW .
    Of course if u talking about PVP , u always drag into 1 vs 1 , PVP is about TEAM , not 1 vs 1 . change your mind

hi bro back,
    imo PVP is teamplay+ the gift in "holding a node as long as possible" even against two enemys
    so please tell me how long you are able to hold a node playing HB fury?
    i don´t talk about premades groups or pro gamer, i talk about pugs-teams, and in case of not having a strong DC or GF or CW by my side (who does the work and let me spam my encounter) i get stomped very fast
    so warlock is near bottom in case of no dodge ablility and very poor defence mechanics, like mod 5, and it is your personal way or build to be competeable

if i knew any build that "rocks the house" i would tell this immidiatly, in case of not being a selfish ***...le, posting in this thread about spending time and money, and not willing to share my results

my personal impression is PVP = SB-fury is the only path to chose
    since tenacity reduces damage/crit/control and arp (2x) i think I will try to push deflect and lifesteal and crit
    deflect is very helpfull in case of having sparks up i have 23% deflect atm 7,8% + 15% from offhand coming near 30% would be good, or even more
    lifesteal sure keeps u alive, crit generates sparks so no crit no spark no damage no defence
    these are my thougts until now

i will not invest in DR, and i can´t say if its worth investing into arp, since arp gets really toothless by these high ammounts of tenacity?
    regen i won´t invest cause i need all other points
    edited April 2015
    hi bro back,
    imo PVP is teamplay+ the gift in "holding a node as long as possible" even against two enemys
    so please tell me how long you are able to hold a node playing HB fury?
    i don´t talk about premades groups or pro gamer, i talk about pugs-teams, and in case of not having a strong DC or GF or CW by my side (who does the work and let me spam my encounter) i get stomped very fast
    so warlock is near bottom in case of no dodge ablility and very poor defence mechanics, like mod 5, and it is your personal way or build to be competeable

if i knew any build that "rocks the house" i would tell this immidiatly, in case of not being a selfish ***...le, posting in this thread about spending time and money, and not willing to share my results

my personal impression is PVP = SB-fury is the only path to chose
    since tenacity reduces damage/crit/control and arp (2x) i think I will try to push deflect and lifesteal and crit
    deflect is very helpfull in case of having sparks up i have 23% deflect atm 7,8% + 15% from offhand coming near 30% would be good, or even more
    lifesteal sure keeps u alive, crit generates sparks so no crit no spark no damage no defence
    these are my thougts until now

i will not invest in DR, and i can´t say if its worth investing into arp, since arp gets really toothless by these high ammounts of tenacity?
    regen i won´t invest cause i need all other points

hi bro schietindebux ,

u have good point with SB build in FURY . Try find out 1 more SW character , be your side . 2 SW character together can give nice combo and best result .
  • gomok72gomok72 Member Posts: 616 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    baszun67 wrote: »
    So selfish of them to not give you the fruit of their hours of testing and ad/zen respecs. Who do those pro's that take the time to learn their class think they are?!?! I mean seriously, everyone should be able to skip learning to play and just copy someone else right? Makes the game super fun to have tons of cookie cutter tools running around. Just like it was fun doing 6/10 or 13/20 mod5-pvp with majority TR using bugs, that was such a good time.

Pro tip, you don't need to spend AD in order to check out builds, just use free respect and copy over to PTR.
    I'm going back to my SW, I find the Cleric, I'm leveling boring as hell to level.
    I may not be considered by most the BEST PVP Warlock on the server but, I am the most HATED amongst them.

-Kymos
  • martianmnhuntermartianmnhunter Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 236 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Builds will start showing up soon, some things need to happen first:

1. Get the gear + enchants + artifacts to max level (some builds become viable only with MAX items).
    2. Have alot of PVP matches with PROOF that the build works.

I rather keep this forum free of useless builds for now.
  • pycon929pycon929 Member Posts: 50
    edited April 2015
    What changed? PvP still seems the same to me. Whoever has the best gear wins.
    edited April 2015
    azli82 wrote: »
    hi bro ,

Im posting because i have SW character in HB fury build . But my build is not standalone build .
    Oh yes, "I like being carried" kind of kill-snipe warlock. I say, any PvE underdog can hide behind DC astral shield or GF's KV, so much of PvP awareness that is...standing spamming skills on two.

But sure, go ahead and play whatever you like, I don't mind if you prefer to grovel before somebody to win a game.
    edited April 2015
    actually i tested nothing else than controll feats, 1. Hadar gasp 2. wraith shadow 3. harrow storm, you could put KF/WB instead of wraith shadow
    so first "entangle" then WS-curse - WS then HS-prone, the really good thing is WS has a very short CD nearly half of other encounters, if you push recovery a bit you can play a very nice Control-Lock imo
    sure works not agaisnt all classes but lots of them TR, Hunter, CW, DC even against GF/GWF WS seems to be a good thing
    Hunter is in some case broken as **** since this root-thing nearly permastuns or holds you)--> elfen battle enchant is best way to go against this imo
    i could controll DC really good by doing this
    all in all since i can´t get a look at the gear of players its too early to give a feedback since some will gear up in the next weeks, but i feel a bit better in mod 6 than in mod 5 until now
    try yourself and tell me your impressions please, thx
    edited April 2015
    actually i tested nothing else than controll feats, 1. Hadar gasp 2. wraith shadow 3. harrow storm, you could put KF/WB instead of wraith shadow
    so first "entangle" then WS-curse - WS then HS-prone, the really good thing is WS has a very short CD nearly half of other encounters, if you push recovery a bit you can play a very nice Control-Lock imo
    sure works not agaisnt all classes but lots of them TR, Hunter, CW, DC even against GF/GWF WS seems to be a good thing
    Hunter is in some case broken as **** since this root-thing nearly permastuns or holds you)--> elfen battle enchant is best way to go against this imo
    i could controll DC really good by doing this
    all in all since i can´t get a look at the gear of players its too early to give a feedback since some will gear up in the next weeks, but i feel a bit better in mod 6 than in mod 5 until now
    try yourself and tell me your impressions please, thx

WS isn't terrible. I prefer it over HS any day simple because of cast time. You'r idea of control lock kind of goes over my head a little. If we were meant to be control class the devs would've named us "Control Warlock" I'd imagine. Look up scourge in any dictionary:

Scourge:
    N.
    a cause of affliction or calamity

Sounds like pure damage and mayhem to me. My opinion
    edited April 2015
    WS isn't terrible. I prefer it over HS any day simple because of cast time. You'r idea of control lock kind of goes over my head a little. If we were meant to be control class the devs would've named us "Control Warlock" I'd imagine. Look up scourge in any dictionary:
    Scourge:N.
    a cause of affliction or calamity Sounds like pure damage and mayhem to me. My opinion

hm to me PVP is nothing else than CC, when i go into PVP Hunter class nearly permastuns me, TR same, GWF -lots of cc if IV-FLS, roar, Knock down, nearly all dailys are about interrupt and stun

sure i would like to play same s.h.i.t. CW can, cc and mega burst together
    take HG+HS or WS and a finisher killing flame, works ok
    only wanted to post that testing this combination is quite good since HG and WS have nice short casting time
  • martianmnhuntermartianmnhunter Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 236 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    pycon929 wrote: »

Scourge:
    N.
    a cause of affliction or calamity

Sounds like pure damage and mayhem to me. My opinion

We are basing our builds on prefix of the classes? since when?
    edited April 2015
    Hadar's Grasp with curse consume is enough, that thing hits harder than WB and gives us a time enough to build some sparks. HG > defiler > HS > KF > Brood of Hadar > some sparks again. Just watch they don't deflect your CC. I don't use HS though, got some more useful stuff for 3rd slot.
    edited April 2015
    We are basing our builds on prefix of the classes? since when?

My opinion

Did you miss this?
  • archiewindarchiewind Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2015

at will essence+ spiral
    daily sure hadars brood

I dont have the same item build for offhand, but like this guy says... Added note most none meat sticks i can 3 shot.