test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

An Offencive thread

fatgunsfatguns Member Posts: 410 Arc User
edited April 2015 in General Discussion (PC)
Well Lets see M6 :

1. Paladins : If i remenber well they (criptics) said that Paladin wont be a DPS class right?...oh so what about thos juicy 15% dmg boosts on every rank up + that insane one shoting daily +heals that are 10 times better than what a cleric can muster even if the Paladin is DPS spec + the option to go full tank that does tanking xxxxxx...(read more) better than a GF could ever. You call that balance? We dont.

2. Nerfs to SW and Buffs to CW : Lets se the so called Temptacion Warlock is gone Fury warlocks are now just puppys on the battlefield tring to do just a little bit of dmg...Oh and CWs lets see disentigrate does more than a daily and has a 5sec CD - balance +1, all the insane new rank 3 feats for thoumaturge/opressor...5 Stacks of Chill After using a Ecounter power? - balance +1.

3. New Maps : Were ther any exept Spinward? im afraid not :c ( I dont think Blackdagger ruins with a fancy name and a 10x10 adicional questing area is a new map )

4. Buffs to TRs Piercing dmg even tough xx people raged about it in forums ( including me )

5. Oh-OH-oh.. I found a good thing about this mod!!! Wana hear it? Incresed dificulty in PVE ( i apreciate it )....oh wait...now you get one shoted by everybody...k moving along.

6. The Viglance Quests : Ton Of repetive bull**** With 0% story, 0% fun, 100% grind

7. No New Dungeons/Skirmishes + we got 70% of the old ones removed.. Why?

If i mised smth rage below. Thanks for reading now begone pests. :o:o

8. Lag : everybody (doesent) love it
Post edited by fatguns on

Comments

• Options
    proxaaproxaa Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 67
    edited April 2015
    1. New OP class, paladin, has been made to drain money from people choosing it as their new character. Like every money-draining OP class it will get nerfed within few months.

2. CW has been always devs' beloved doll to play. They just don't understand the Warlock class (dps based on life stealing).

3. Don't tell me you wouldn't just CTRL+C , CTRL+V if you could to get your job done and go home.

4. TR is weak. Really. Is.

5. That's because people used to say PVE was too easy.

6. Yeah, quests are boring, but they were pretty quick to create and implement then a story-based ones.

7. And why should we get new dungeons? It's easier and faster to put new gear into old dungeons.
  • Options
    vordaynvordayn Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,283 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Comments to the 404 page of abyss! I will go down with you! ;)
    Vordon CW        Vordayn DC        Axel Wolfric GWF        Logain SW        Gawyn GF        Galad OP        Aspen Darkfire HR        Min TR
  • Options
    lyaiselyaise Member Posts: 491 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    fatguns wrote: »
    Well Lets see M6 :

1. Paladins : If i remenber well they (criptics) said that Paladin wont be a DPS class right?...oh so what about thos juicy 15% dmg boosts on every rank up + that insane one shoting daily +heals that are 10 times better than what a cleric can muster even if the Paladin is DPS spec + the option to go full tank that does tanking xxxxxx...(read more) better than a GF could ever. You call that balance? We dont.

2. Nerfs to SW and Buffs to CW : Lets se the so called Temptacion Warlock is gone Fury warlocks are now just puppys on the battlefield tring to do just a little bit of dmg...Oh and CWs lets see disentigrate does more than a daily and has a 5sec CD - balance +1, all the insane new rank 3 feats for thoumaturge/opressor...5 Stacks of Chill After using a Ecounter power? - balance +1.

3. New Maps : Were ther any exept Spinward? im afraid not :c ( I dont think Blackdagger ruins with a fancy name and a 10x10 adicional questing area is a new map )

4. Buffs to TRs Piercing dmg even tough xx people raged about it in forums ( including me )

5. Oh-OH-oh.. I found a good thing about this mod!!! Wana hear it? Incresed dificulty in PVE ( i apreciate it )....oh wait...now you get one shoted by everybody...k moving along.

6. The Viglance Quests : Ton Of repetive bull**** With 0% story, 0% fun, 100% grind

7. No New Dungeons/Skirmishes + we got 70% of the old ones removed.. Why?

If i mised smth rage below. Thanks for reading now begone pests. :o:o

Spinward - even in this area Nimbus Tower is re-skinned from Sharandar

and the l.....a......g
    ...............vote for your favourite expansion..........
    "Mod 6. Oh my f****** god. It gutted the game pure and simple. And what wasn't gutted was messed up by the poorly thought out new level cap and equip. The game never recovered from that atrocity".
    ..............not this one then.............
  • Options
    drakeos99drakeos99 Member Posts: 393 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Paladin's CANNOT one shot IF your not alone (damage splits) learn to stay with groups and also if your alone then you be one shotted and at 70 we cannot one shot enemies/bosses with Divine Justice (asking for nerf = you havent played it to 70) do me favor level one up to 61+ and then come back and tell me ?
    Drakeos Lightblade - Human - Oathbound Paladin (Protection) (MAIN)
    Drakeos Shadowbow - 60 Combat Pathfinder Hunter Ranger (Alt/retired)
    Falados - Drow (Mez) Level 60 Trickster Rogue - Offically retired
    Drakeos - Drow (Mez) Scourge Warlock/Druid (retired)
  • Options
    ph33rm3ph33rm3 Member Posts: 549 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    tousseau wrote: »
    And don't forget the rub...

And don't forget the rubb...

And don't for...

And don't forge...

And don't forget the rubber banding...

*whew... finally got t... *

Lol. That was perfect.
  • Options
    burkaancburkaanc Member Posts: 2,186 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    its like 150k dmg crit, max ive done 322k dmg crit, its nothing really considering mobs have mil+ hp, GWF IBS does more
    Paladin Master Race
  • Options
    suicidalgodotsuicidalgodot Member Posts: 2,465 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    ihaveahies wrote: »
    No idea about it's effectiveness at that level, but its still doesn't take away the argument that it's way too strong at earlier levels. I also have little reason to think that it isn't too strong at later levels too when not split. Hammer of fate was nerfed a long time ago being too strong, though they went too far... of course.

The Pala problem somewhat gets exacerbated by

(a) the DC problem in PvE (and PvP, too), and
    (b) the fact that they're hitting PvP en masse - after all, no fancy easy-peasy-Mod-5-farmed Dragon Fangs on those class' chars, and so the PvP gear is the fastpath option to high end gear... ...and when they see their success, even more come there... ...OP-FotM-osis. :^/

So, IMHO the whole hype will eventually cool down to normal levels AND the pala will get the usual post-launch-nerf wave. Might be due to lack of testing - after all who did go for full gear on preview, and who did do PvP on that level there? Probably only a very few select fans. Would they report their upcoming fav class as OP? some might, but some also might not....

...might also be intentional, a two step business plot (as mentioned above):
    Step (1): Give boy new shiney toy with big <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font>... ...huh? ooops... ...engine, there. Boy spends money to squeeze the best out of it or make it look cooler.
    Step (2): Hit new shiney toy with nerf hammer => desparate boy spends even more money to compensate percieved loss of bang...
    ...Bingo! Second milking!
  • Options
    kaiserschmarrnkaiserschmarrn Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 390
    edited April 2015
    Pala problem ?

You don't generate AP anywhere fast enough to spam your single good daily like other classes can - once in a while you get a good crit with it, but that's all.

You still get one shotted in pve by certain boss skills no matter how high you stack your defense.

Your single target pve damage is pitiful compared to other classes.
  • Options
    aulduronaulduron Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,351 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    The only things good about disintegrate are the low cool down and long range. It's not even our best encounter, damage wise
  • Options
    lyaiselyaise Member Posts: 491 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    tousseau wrote: »
    And don't forget the rub...

And don't forget the rubb...

And don't for...

And don't forge...

And don't forget the rubber banding...

*whew... finally got t... *

That made me laugh!
    ...............vote for your favourite expansion..........
    "Mod 6. Oh my f****** god. It gutted the game pure and simple. And what wasn't gutted was messed up by the poorly thought out new level cap and equip. The game never recovered from that atrocity".
    ..............not this one then.............
  • Options
    ironzerg79ironzerg79 Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 4,942 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    aulduron wrote: »
    The only things good about disintegrate are the low cool down and long range. It's not even our best encounter, damage wise

It's another OK single target damage power amongst other OK single target damage powers. It does nowhere near the damage listed on the tooltip and certainly not close to the damage of our Ice Knife daily.

But like many threads in this forum, no one is actually interested in facts. Just hyperbole. Because without the hyperbole, there's just not a lot to complain about.
    "Meanwhile in the moderator's lounge..."
    i7TZDZK.gif?1
  • Options
    commanderdata001commanderdata001 Member Posts: 307 Bounty Hunter
    edited April 2015
    And another nerf other buff me thread.

Do FOTM players really think that Sw extreme dmg would last forever? Thats rarely happen in mmos...
  • Options
    lewstelamon01lewstelamon01 Member Posts: 7,415 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Yeah, I've read the replies to this thread along with the OP, and I don't see this going anywhere productive...to say nothing of the fact the thread is titled in such a way to draw troll responses.
    ROLL TIDE ROLL

Great Weapon Fighter: Because when is today not a good day to die?

PC and PS4 player. Proud Guildmaster for PS4 Team Fencebane. Rank 5 Officer for PC Team Fencebane. Visit us at http://fencebane.shivtr.com
This discussion has been closed.