test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

dragonborn race reroll

zachwhozachwho Member Posts: 100 Arc User
When will we that have purchased this item get our reroll?
Post edited by zachwho on

Comments

• zdragonlordzdragonlord Member Posts: 31
    edited April 2015
    At the rate they are going so far: the end of May I would bet. Honestly, I really don't know how it takes at the minimum of a month to fix a major bug that people pay real money for.
  • coadadjuicecoadadjuice Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Have the same problem with the 7500 Zen Pack for Dragonborn. I have a ticket open, low priority, no refund or token yet.
  • dreadkissdreadkiss Member Posts: 544 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    They will refund you 1000 zen
    while u wait i have same problem they say end of the month should be here
    SS CW/iron vanguard GWF
    Legacy/Kevlar
    Look Good Play Good
    STREAMING NEVERWINTER DAILY 7:00PM -2:00AM TWITCH ID: MHHAVOC
    LOVE TAKING CHALLENGES COME FIND ME IN I.W.D.
  • xboxarcaccountxboxarcaccount Member Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Yeah I put Neverwinter on the shelf until I get reroll access, I'm not digging my character so they are not digging my cash. I have purchased both the major bundles and the heirloom package and several other mounts and now I'm done until they can fix this....it's no different then all the companions they have been adding yet they have not added the reroll.....hence it's not a priority. It should have went in the first Tuesday after they discovered the problem since it didn't I can't be bothered to invest in the game for now.
  • zachwhozachwho Member Posts: 100 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Lol that's what they want. Get your money then get you to quit I guess. On to the next! I really feel this should of been top priority. Any time people are spending the cash to have something they need to get it. It's a really poor business model, and I can't help but feel like my money and time as a future customer isn't important. I really enjoy this game and will continue to play it, but I'm much more hesitant to spend my money on things I can't farm or get ina dungeon.