test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Can't use my new equipped weapon!

graviton2906graviton2906 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 4 Arc User
edited April 2015 in Bug Reports (PC)
Hello there! I am a lvl 60 Control Wizard and I have just adquired my first "epic" item, the "Shard of Elemental Fire" orb from Caverns of Karrundax dungeon but, when I equip the weapon and I try to use any power it says me "You need to equip a weapon"... WTF!!! I have noticed that this is also my first weapon with a "Weapon Enhancement Slot" so I don't know if I need to put an enchant before but it's senseless!! Any idea? Is this another terrible bug??

EDIT: btw I have tried yet to relog and made sure that problem occurs only with this new orb. Also I submitted a ticket in-game but no respone yet.
Post edited by graviton2906 on

Comments

• daxrazorrdaxrazorr Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Hello there! I am a lvl 60 Control Wizard and I have just adquired my first "epic" item, the "Shard of Elemental Fire" orb from Caverns of Karrundax dungeon but, when I equip the weapon and I try to use any power it says me "You need to equip a weapon"... WTF!!! I have noticed that this is also my first weapon with a "Weapon Enhancement Slot" so I don't know if I need to put an enchant before but it's senseless!! Any idea? Is this another terrible bug??

EDIT: btw I have tried yet to relog and made sure that problem occurs only with this new orb. Also I submitted a ticket in-game but no respone yet.

I also have a Level 60 weapon reward that when equipped says I must equip a weapon. Guardian Fighter. I have since found a better sword, but still bugs me.

Dax Razor