test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Disconnect Upon Changing Zones

lordsarveriouslordsarverious Member Posts: 160 Arc User
edited April 2015 in Bug Reports (Xbox One)
My buddy and I have been playing on here since the launch. I had some problems early with connection, but mine has grown stable. My buddy however, has been disconnecting every time we change an instance or zone. It is really difficult since he usually cannot change instances after a disconnect either. This is taking in effect the fact that we have to wait for instance changing sickness.
Co-Founder of AoF Neverwinter Branch (TR 60, CW 60 SS)
Find me on XBL to get an interview to join the guild.
5.jpg
Post edited by lordsarverious on

Comments

• kaspa6kaspa6 Member Posts: 34
    edited April 2015
    My buddy and I have been playing on here since the launch. I had some problems early with connection, but mine has grown stable. My buddy however, has been disconnecting every time we change an instance or zone. It is really difficult since he usually cannot change instances after a disconnect either. This is taking in effect the fact that we have to wait for instance changing sickness.

a temp fix it to close the game down and start it agen or switch of the xbox for a few secs then start it up agen
  • sarzec1978sarzec1978 Member Posts: 29 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    This seems to happen a few random times when im playing alone but from personal experience this seems to happen 99% of the time when im in a party with someone.
  • lordsarveriouslordsarverious Member Posts: 160 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    kaspa6 wrote: »
    a temp fix it to close the game down and start it agen or switch of the xbox for a few secs then start it up agen

Yeah, we have tried that. It has not fixed any of our problems.
    sarzec1978 wrote: »
    This seems to happen a few random times when im playing alone but from personal experience this seems to happen 99% of the time when im in a party with someone.

it is definitely worse with friends. I have no problems running alone until I am fighting dragons.
    Co-Founder of AoF Neverwinter Branch (TR 60, CW 60 SS)
    Find me on XBL to get an interview to join the guild.
    5.jpg