test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Fresh 60 CW LF pve guild

o0psdeado0psdead Member Posts: 1 Arc User
Hello all. Since I get kicked from every queue I join I haven't even gotten to try any epic dungeons. I am fairly active and I never work weekends. I am mountain time in the States and just want a guild to gear up my CW and eventually a cleric. I have a mic and am willing to use it. Any other questions please post here thanks!
Post edited by o0psdead on

Comments

• Options
    deadmutantdirodeadmutantdiro Member Posts: 26
    edited April 2015
    Hey The Astral Order is recruiting higher lvl characters. We are a fairly small guild and we use a third party program on our phones for guild chat, it makes it a lot easier trying to find a group for dungeons or throw together a dragon raid. We are all very active and everyone knows everyone.

Let me know if you are interested, add DeadManFloating on xbox.
  • Options
    sakaweedsakaweed Member Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Hello,

Rogue's Gallery is recruiting for active members. Our guild is made up of 20 -30 year olds. We do mostly PVE focusing on dungeons but some of our members do PVP. All our members are very friendly and helpful.

If you are interested and would like to apply you can do so here on our website:

http://roguesgallery.enjin.com/recruitment

You have to sign up to the website to apply.

Hope to see you in game!

Sakaweed
  • Options
    blackgeezuz46blackgeezuz46 Member Posts: 75 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    REB3Lgaming is a Xbox One Neverwinter guild founded by 2 retired "Hardcore" mmo buddys. We are looking for ACTIVE / ADULT members who prefer kicking *** with the same tight group of friends rather than in a zerg invite type of leveling environment.

We've grown to about 20 active members and are having a great time together. We're by no means looking to rush or gear by any date etc. We are predominately home for people who want a relaxed, adult group of people to help point you in the right direction or come get lost with you :p

We have a small group of guys just reaching 60 and would like to fill out a bit more actives at this level to fill out some teams. We expect members to be signed up to the forums and ACTIVE in party chats to drive communication...lets face it, the chat system BITES.

We will never be hardcore, but we will expect those of us looking to raid or pvp competitively to be competent and willing to take the necessary time/effort to be efficient and successful.

Interested? Sign up @ REB3L.gamerlaunch.com
    XBOXliveGamerTAG : middlePHINGERu