test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Confused About Campaign Tier's

twitchx85twitchx85 Member Posts: 29 Arc User
Ok I Hope someone can help,

I have been trying to find a direct answer to what I am confused about for the last week and to no avail.

When looking at my Tyranny of Dragons Campaign I have only completed 3/3 Assist the Harpers in the first box. When looking at Assist the Order of the Gauntlet it says I am missing the quest pre-req, I have more than enough currency to start it if it would let me. I have completed every quest the game has given me in Rothé Valley, even found who is supposed to give me the quest and he has nothing. His name is Thar Greenbough, he is near the campfire near the dragon encounter.

So do i Have to dall 3 bottom tiers before moving onto Assist the Emerald Enclace in tier 2 of the campaign tree.

If thats the case where i have to do all 3 bottom tier how do get the quest? Anyone else have the issue or know what i am missing?
Post edited by twitchx85 on

Comments

• Options
    david44567david44567 Member Posts: 23
    edited April 2015
    Go to the harper woman in enclave and there will be somebody there to give you a quest to unlock the next tier :)
  • Options
    edited April 2015
    NVMD the wiki finally made sense. I have to do the quests in Ebon Downs before I can do the middle bottom quest of the bottom tier, just in case anyone else was curoius
  • Options
    edited April 2015
    Thanks @david44567
  • Options
    edited April 2015
    Apparently you can do the first quests assist the harpers, and them the middle bottom box and the middle box of tier 2 of the tree is tied to Ebon Downs.
  • Options
    draven165draven165 Member Posts: 255 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    You got it. I just finished the bottom row and started the Assist the Emerald Enclave... That takes 5 times or 5 days to complete... Woo hoo LOL
  • Options
    awrex1977awrex1977 Member Posts: 230 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Make sure to keep doing daily quests & the weekly quest for pages of arcane lore.

Unlocking the boons (also make sure to do that when available) is expensive.
  • Options
    edited April 2015
    awesome thanks everybody, now just thinking ahead for my alts, i wonder if you have to complete every quest in the normal zone quest content to be able to get the campaign quests. or is it purely tied to completing the 3/3 prior and then doing the quest from the npc for the next box
  • Options
    ltrobbiesanltrobbiesan Member Posts: 29 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Thanks for info all. Just getting into the campaign so this is super helpful. Just gotta remember to activate the darned campaign before turning in quests to Harper Boward... crikey.