test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Have you noticed...

methecsgodmethecsgod Member Posts: 163 Arc User
edited April 2015 in PvE Discussion
...that everyone who complains about mod 6 difficulty plays a ranged character? They've never been used to being hit, and now they are in denial that they cannot stand a mile away and spam spells anymore.
Post edited by methecsgod on

Comments

• Options
    z0skiiz0skii Member Posts: 85
    edited April 2015
    methecsgod wrote: »
    ...that everyone who complains about mod 6 difficulty plays a ranged character? They've never been used to being hit, and now they are in denial that they cannot stand a mile away and spam spells anymore.

Clearly not true at all. People that are tossing complains left and right really never had to worry about dmg toward them due to the build they had passed down to em before mod6. You might have known that if u played a mod or 2 before mod6 dropped. Although, lots of ppl are also waiting for people to post they builds so they can copy it and what not. Instand of getting out in the field and testing out a build tht would fit their needs in this mod.
  • Options
    schietindebuxschietindebux Member Posts: 4,292 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    warlock, no complaining, in case of all die a lot atm, no diffenrence, only prob for warlock, no real mitigation as in pvp, no dodge no unstoppable, i die a lot, since the encounter can´t be tanked in the classic way, imo
    i don´t want eay peasy dungeon
    btw elol, vt, mb, kessel is all easy to go imo, cause if all player can have acces to epic gear that fast it has to be called "easy"
    even a tank is not needed in some cases, so nothing to complain, T2 is another story, as far as i see only playable with broken DC, if they fix DC, this runs will get much more problematic
    in former days other mmo i liked this: "putting coloured marks above mobs head" raid leader gives order: " The CW/Hunter has to take care about the mob xy, and don´t let him run ammok, kite him this or that direction, but don´t kill him because incase of killing him its a wipe, whatever...
  • Options
    thefabricantthefabricant Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 5,248 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    CW here and I fully support mod 6 with the exception of the grind to 70.
  • Options
    aulduronaulduron Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,351 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Have you noticed...

No. I never noticed that. In fact, I don't believe there to be any truth in that statement at all.
  • Options
    ofnieslafofnieslaf Member Posts: 381 Arc User
    edited April 2015

uhh no.. its melee classes that complain that ranged class are tankier and can survive better

regards
    magenubbie wrote: »
    CW here. And not complaining about the difficulty. I'm just complaining about the lack of storyline and the excess of grinding required.

i share these thiughts as well

regards
  • Options
    abaddon523abaddon523 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2015

You should take a peek at the Mod 6 preview GWF feedback thread. The river of tears was LEGENDARY. In all my time on these boards I've never seen its equal.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    thefabricantthefabricant Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 5,248 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    abaddon523 wrote: »
    You should take a peek at the Mod 6 preview GWF feedback thread. The river of tears was LEGENDARY. In all my time on these boards I've never seen its equal.

Go back to the library abaddon, you making too much noise :p Don't want to bring those GWF's running in here complaining
  • Options
    edited April 2015
    GWF really worked hard for mod 6 in preview forum, i think they did good all in all
    warlocks cried also, but it did not work that good, :(
  • Options
    methecsgodmethecsgod Member Posts: 163 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    abaddon523 wrote: »
    And then they went on live and understood that they did just fine as long as someone was there to control(CW) and heal(DC). The same CWs and DCs who do nothing but complain that they are not a 1-button wonder like before.
  • Options
    edited April 2015
    i did not read anything in DC forum about demanding anything? more or less a dead tree from this forum
    same before mod 5 , the class was near "not existent", everbody knew it but since nothing changed, nobody cared any more, even the DC´s
    this game is more or less a lottery, 5 calsses lose in a row x-times, than the lucky win -becomes a nightmare , espec. in case of doing pvp - cause the hate is endlessly :)
  • Options
    bruceiferbruceifer Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Ranged?? I have seen a lot of GWFs complaining about being too squishy now, and a lot of GFs complaining about getting one or two hitted through their blocks. The complaints about mob damage coupled with lack of in combat heals has been pretty even throughout the classes
  • Options
    arakk00arakk00 Member Posts: 166 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Guardian Fighter/Warlock. Warlocks were separately royally screwed. GFs got a buff. Both have survivability issues mod6. Mob damage is too **** high!
    A <Friendly Dragon>!
  • Options
    quspivquspiv Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,087 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    I complain too and i play TR usually (+ CW/Paly/SW sometimes) things just take way too long to kill and it's very easy to die now to random aoes.
  • Options
    thestaggythestaggy Member Posts: 1,102 Bounty Hunter
    edited April 2015
    I'm a GF and I think the damage is stupid in many cases. With my massive cast times on key powers - I'm looking at you, Fighter's Recovery - even the most innocuous enemy can blow my doors clean off. If I am at 50 - 60% HP I have to be wary of Black Dragonwings in their small form.

Sure, I can solo WOD but I have to do it like a turtle and this is while wearing Burning PVP gear and wearing a P.Negation. I use Fighter's Recovery like a crutch and have my Angel of Protection summoned.
    PSA: You don't need to grind Spinward Rise for your Elemental artifact main hand if you have some AD lying around. You can craft it via the Tyranny of Dragon's campaign screen.
  • Options
    silverkeltsilverkelt Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 4,235 Arc User
    edited April 2015

This is wrong, your entire view point seems out of whack.

SW probably has the most to complain about in the game.. their survive line was nerfed to heck, they had reduced damage (which was a head scratch-er, the dps was entirely deceptive, with a broken daily that provided the majority of it) and have less CC then the other cloth wearer. In addition, even though HV is /was second most best t2 armour (behind hp) AD was a super solo damage t2, without it, its a pretty heavy dps loss. Then they nerfed more damage overal from the class..

Then its the GFs, GWFs and TRS that feel the full brunt of the insane damage, not the range classes.

I play every class , I see the need for a scaling down of damage overall, I mean for goodness sake, GFS are dying with shield up , sitting with rank 4 mitigation lines like hg, foresight, ashield and feats .. and still cant take a hit from some bosses.. that seems over the top.