test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Info on armor/Wep stat combinations

laurielindonlaurielindon Member Posts: 5 Arc User
edited April 2015 in General Discussion (PC)
Was just curious if there was somewhere on the forums or the wiki that lists all the available stat combos on armor and weps. Like restoring x of parrying etc etc etc (deflect/defense/recovery)?

Thanks in advance!
Post edited by laurielindon on

Comments

• laurielindonlaurielindon Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    100 views and nobody has any answer even if the answer is "there are none?"
  • kevinevolutionkevinevolution Member Posts: 47
    edited April 2015
    As far as i know, "there are none"
  • suicidalgodotsuicidalgodot Member Posts: 2,465 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    ...why would one list that?

Basically, the bonuses just add. End of story. There's a lot of numerophiles in this game, but this is a work that's left to each on their own. Just do the sums, now that we've lost set boni. Also, the wording of your question leaves some doubt regarding what precisely you mean by it...

...and the list of item stats is in the game, press [Ctrl]+[J].
    edited April 2015
    If the question leaves doubt, not sure why, but I apologize but I was seeing if there was maybe a reference some where to all the stat combos such as: armor can have arpen/crit/power or crit/recovery/defense etc. Before I put all the work in was just wondering if it has already been posted somewhere.

Why would someone list that? Well, maybe because most mmo communities I've been a part of have helpful members that do such lists etc. If that's not the case here, maybe I'll do the work and post it for someone else that may have the same questions now or in the future.
  • zamajezamaje Member Posts: 24 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    There's an old website that is not uptodate anymore but they did what I think you're referring to which is an item list. They stopped I believe a couple of mods ago.
    edited April 2015
    Thanks I'll look for it.