test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Where is the level 60 skirmish/salvage operation

shad0wreepershad0wreeper Member Posts: 7 Arc User
Been looking around and dont seem to be able to find a level 60 skirmish in which to finish the daily rhix quest for the rough AD...also found a quest called "salvage operation" which is impossible to complete because i need a key which im only able to obtain during some anniversary event.

Why are these 2 options even in the game if we cant complete them?
Post edited by shad0wreeper on

Comments

• Options
    blindliteblindlite Member Posts: 43
    edited April 2015
    It's for epic skirmishes which aren't really out yet. You unlock one later in the campaign missions but until then you can't do that daily. Also you have to go to the Seven Suns Market and the Salvage guy is there. I don't know why they didn't modify the quest for X1 players. We never even had the event to get the key lol.

Anything you see on videos or anything just think of it as PC because X1 will never be caught up nor nearly as well maintained as the PC version. It's just a cash cow for them so people buy more Zen. They even hawked up the price on Xbox now it was 150AD per Zen now it's almost 200 and keeps going up.
  • Options
    shad0wreepershad0wreeper Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    that blows....thanks anyway
  • Options
    cummins12vcummins12v Member Posts: 98 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Yup, you unlock one during the campaign. But, until then we must wait. And yes, dont expect much attention to this game. I also believe it was meant as a cash cow rather than anything long-term ( Especially so when we start getting more MMO's on Xbox ).
  • Options
    finaldeath1689finaldeath1689 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    I think today is the first day the skirmishes are officially obtainable without cheating or having a headstart. They really should add Battle for the Bridge and Aberrant Assault as options for the lvl 60 daily skirmish. Get to 60 in 2-3 days and still have to wait nearly a month before you can complete a daily that is given to you the day you hit 60 assuming you get on every day and do all the dailies required for the currencies to continue the campaign.
  • Options
    diablodubsdiablodubs Member Posts: 41
    edited April 2015
    you can finish that quest, the girl is in two locations, go beside the profession trader, behind rhix in the trade area.