test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

The Dread Vault Boss Spawn Points

googootsgoogoots Member Posts: 147 Arc User
edited April 2015 in Bug Reports (Xbox One)
99% of the time I que for this dungeon I am spawned in at the boss fight, BUT, if you die during the boss fight you spawn in one area and if you join in on the boss fight -because someone left- you join in a different area. You can't continue the game as you are asked to gather your group, which is impossible.
Also, I'm sick of joing this dungeon at the boss fight!!
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• akkohakkoh Member Posts: 6
    edited April 2015
    Yes this is a priority to be FIX!! i cant most of the day's finish my daily quest becasue of this issue, since i don't always have a pre-made party for this, i cant finish it the way i do, and since people on xbox are ******ed they keep rage quiting something is extremely easy as this boss, please perfectworld report this to cryte or whoever deal whit it, because is a really end game dungeon bug that need a fix asap.
  • metheantiherometheantihero Member Posts: 178 Bounty Hunter
    edited April 2015
    If you join a group and they have cleared some of the dungeon, and you find your self at the first player spawn fire pit. Exit the dungeon via the back exit/entrance, then immediately turn around and enter the door behind you. This will cause you to spawn closer to the group. no more 5 minute runs to play catch up. If queuing for higher dungeons solo, chances are you will placed in a group that lost a player. You can always try and wait it out in the Que, but that's a hit and miss. Try to get a team together for a fresh run. With my short free time, if I had the choice to spawn at the boss each time, I would say yes.
    If I should die on some far, far away battlefield
    Know I answered the call
    For a grand principle of freedom to yield.
    My fervent prayer is that death
    May not have been in vain
    Fighting for peace and right for the world to attain
  • quaffliciousquafflicious Member Posts: 66 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    If you join a group and they have cleared some of the dungeon, and you find your self at the first player spawn fire pit. Exit the dungeon via the back exit/entrance, then immediately turn around and enter the door behind you. This will cause you to spawn closer to the group. no more 5 minute runs to play catch up. If queuing for higher dungeons solo, chances are you will placed in a group that lost a player. You can always try and wait it out in the Que, but that's a hit and miss. Try to get a team together for a fresh run. With my short free time, if I had the choice to spawn at the boss each time, I would say yes.

It does not work like that. When you spawn into Dread Vaults and the rest of the group is at the boss, you can not get to them, period. There is no way of reaching them. If you activate the mechanism behind where you spawn in, it just says waiting for the rest of the group to join you...well guess what....they can't. Once you are at the boss, that's it. Those people who got there are the ONLY ones that can fight the boss. So if someone leaves you have to keep vote kicking the people that join so you can fight the boss with 4 or 3 people. It sucks and this is a serious glitch that needs to be fixed since it's the only dungeon that lv60s can do for the daily dungeon unless they have progressed far enough into the dragon campaign to unlock the other ones.
  • hardwood1241hardwood1241 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    I really hate this dungeon. This issue is a huge pain in the neck. You hack your way through this dungeon with not a lot of serious struggle, only to get to the end boss and it just goes to hell. The boss fight is always ridiculously difficult. Then, when your party is inevitably wiped out, and someone drops from the group, you get stuck trying to take the boss with 4 or less until everyone gives up. Please fix this issue or tone down the boss so that a smaller group can have a better chance! Tired of wasting my time and all my potions on this dungeon!
  • ratedchaotic1ratedchaotic1 Member Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    I really hate this dungeon. This issue is a huge pain in the neck. You hack your way through this dungeon with not a lot of serious struggle, only to get to the end boss and it just goes to hell. The boss fight is always ridiculously difficult. Then, when your party is inevitably wiped out, and someone drops from the group, you get stuck trying to take the boss with 4 or less until everyone gives up. Please fix this issue or tone down the boss so that a smaller group can have a better chance! Tired of wasting my time and all my potions on this dungeon!

The boss is easy. Just go to the back of him where the tenticles cant hit you. Ive 3 manned this boss multiple times. The problem is the **** spawn points. Not being able to complete daily sucks. So I dont even que for the daily anymore.