test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Skirmishes and dungeons broken

zxghostravenxzzxghostravenxz Member Posts: 6 Arc User
edited April 2015 in Bug Reports (Xbox One)
Just recently hit level 60 and went to Rhix to accept my daily dungeons and skirmishes. However, upon completion of skirmishes and dungeons I can't turn them in because the game doesn't register that I've completed a skirmish or a dungeon. I've done two dungeons and one epic dungeon but the game hasn't registered that I completed them. I've even cancelled the daily's and accepted them again to no avail. I can't earn my astral diamonds to buy epic dungeon keys with this setback. Anyone experience this and have any solutions?
Post edited by zxghostravenxz on

Comments

• hardwood1241hardwood1241 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    I've ran into a similar issue with the "Ghost Stories" part of the Neverdeath daily quest. The quest track won't appear and when I go to the entrance, I can't get through the gate to the instance area. Tried dropping the quest and picking it up again to the same effect.
  • zxghostravenxzzxghostravenxz Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    My problem is, I accept my daily Skirmish from Rhix. The objective says to complete any 60+ level skirmish 3 times. The only skirmishes available to me are level 58-60, but when I complete them, the objective doesn't update.
  • googootsgoogoots Member Posts: 147 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    You have to unlock the skirmish in the Tyranny of Dragons campaign which is level 60 (I know it sucks). For the dungeon, I believe that is bugged as only the Dread Vault works as the daily.