test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

confirmation on leaving group

jarjar Member Posts: 5 Arc User
edited April 2015 in Player Feedback (Xbox One)
I keep going into dungeons lately and accidentally leaving the group cause I'm trying to roll greed on an item that pops up, but instead of rolling on the item I some how leave the group instead. I've done it 2 times today and its rather annoying. So a confirmation to leave a group would be nice.:mad:
Post edited by jar on

Comments

• poser13337poser13337 Member Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    there are already posts about this issue your def not the only one lol ive done it a lot
  • pimpernickel1pimpernickel1 Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    I'm so sick of it. I spent an hour in a queue and **** near finished with the dungeon when I accidentally left queue. For the second time, only counting dungeons.

Poof! The day is ruined.
  • ac1d182ac1d182 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    yea I had the same issue they don't even need to add a conformation, changing the button to leave group to Y would stop this happening I get in when in combat someone loots, loot spam fills your screen u cant see so u go to greed item to clear some space but because your moving you accidently move from the loot options to character part and leave group because greed and leave both bind to X another option could be to make it so u can not loot in combat!
  • finaldeath1689finaldeath1689 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    No confirmation, that doesn't really fix the issue just adds an extra annoyance layer to it. They need to completely move it from where it is into the options menu (view button then A then leave party). That way it will fix the accidentally leaving party issue and do so without adding yet another massive popup on the screen that you have to frantically close in combat when you accidently hit leave group trying to get a loot roll popup off your screen.
  • planting42planting42 Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Better yet, different button combo from the loot system entirely.
  • retrospect04retrospect04 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    I have done this more times than I want to admit. It always seems to happen right as a boss dies too.

It needs to be a different button than anything in the loot system. Kind of doesn't make sense the way you guys have it right now.
  • vseumrutvseumrut Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    I do it too (
    It's annoying and sad.
    and lootroll popup must be smaller
  • fflymaxsterlingfflymaxsterling Member Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Just did this twice today while trying to complete the daily dungeon. Annoying as ****. Something seriously needs to be done to make it more difficult to leave because it's way too easy to mistakenly do it.