test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

[ONE] Deleted by mistake one of my character

firangel33firangel33 Member Posts: 6 Arc User
Hello everyone.
I made a big mistake, I deleted by error my Lv53 character on my account.
Can I contact Neverwinter Dev-Team to retrieve this character ?

Please Help me..
Thank you
Post edited by firangel33 on

Comments

• awrex1977awrex1977 Member Posts: 230 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    just curious, how did you accidentally type in your character name and say yes to the delete?
  • firangel33firangel33 Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    I wanted to delete my Lv31 and for no reason I made something else for few minutes and was in hurry.
  • bohanabohana Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    firangel33 wrote: »
    I wanted to delete my Lv31 and for no reason I made something else for few minutes and was in hurry.

They deliberately make you go through the steps so you cant be in a hurry and accidently delete a character.... You can try and contact them, but I wouldn't expect anything if I were you.
    edited April 2015
    I understand but deletion has be done :(
    Where I can contact them ? I live in France.
  • jjb828jjb828 Member Posts: 340 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    I'm sorry to hear that happened, but I doubt they can fix your human error. They set these steps up specifically to avoid these things.

Why were you deleting characters in a hurry? It must have been able to wait if something else was more important.
    Check out the Neverwinter/ESO guild Rogue's Gallery! While you're at our forums, submit an application and join our glorious regime!
    edited April 2015
    2 slots character. I wanted to delete my Lv31 to build a new class.
  • gaanjaa81gaanjaa81 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    make new accounts on ya xbox = unlimited character slots :P
    Devoted cleric rule number one = We cant cure stupidity so no heals for fools ^.^
    edited April 2015
    So they got no temporary backup in case of a mistake like this happen?
  • sham83sham83 Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Some games do restore your characters / equipment if deleted by accident, i had my character restored once on dcuo for ps3 even had my gear restored once

( they didnt have to do it it was more out of kindness, my m8 deleted his character once and instead off asking nicely he demanded they restore his character lol they said no )
  • masterwolf56masterwolf56 Member Posts: 204 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Yeah they have the power to restore your characters. They might do that for you but I'd be polite about it. If you come across as a whiny person they might do nothing and tell you that that's why they have the system the way it is when deleting your character.
    edited April 2015
    I bought the dragonborn pack and I was right looking to had more ZEN for encrypted keys, and mounts...
    Do you think they can make an exception for that ?

Of course I will be polite I was so bad when I realized my mistake.
  • lordsarveriouslordsarverious Member Posts: 160 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    doubt it. most likely your character is lost in the outer planes for all eternity.
    Co-Founder of AoF Neverwinter Branch (TR 60, CW 60 SS)
    Find me on XBL to get an interview to join the guild.
    5.jpg
  • masterwolf56masterwolf56 Member Posts: 204 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    should be able to roll back. I'd send a letter explaining your situation.
  • elvemaqezzzelvemaqezzz Member Posts: 1 New User
    i had same problem and miss this game so much, lets just hope as it will be cool if toons can be restored i was level61 CW B)
  • ltsmithnekoltsmithneko Member Posts: 1,578 Arc User
    Then again it was only a level 53 character you can level that up in a day. :3 #speedrun
  • kreatyvekreatyve Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 10,545 Community Moderator
    You will need to contact Customer Support with this issue. This topic is closed.
    My opinions are my own. I do not work for PWE or Cryptic. - Forum Rules - Protector's Enclave Discord - I play on Xbox
    Any of my comments not posted in orange are based on my own personal opinion and not official.
    Any messages written in orange are official moderation messages. Signature images are now fixed!
    kuI2v8l.png
This discussion has been closed.