test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Questions for everyone

codher0codher0 Member Posts: 149 Arc User
Hey, I have a few questions about this amazing game.
To start does anyone know...if you make a new character do the 2 characters that you have share the bank? Like could I put a rune in the bank with one character and take it out with another?
what is the highest rank you can get an enchantment to? And what do you think a rank 6 enchantment is worth? OK this is the important one. Why are people buying wards and stuff just to put them up for auction? I don't get it
Post edited by codher0 on

Comments

• melouche2melouche2 Member Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    1) Each Char has their own separate bank and then there is a smaller shared bank
    2) I believe 10 is the highest enchantment
    3) Check the Auction and compare prices
    4) Wards are hard to get if you do not spend money so they buy these things and sell them hoping to make a profit off of someone who does not use the zen shop

Hope this helps!
  • codher0codher0 Member Posts: 149 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Where is that separate bank?
  • codher0codher0 Member Posts: 149 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    So the diamond exchange... what's the lowest price for one zen that you have seen?
  • melouche2melouche2 Member Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    codher0 wrote: »
    Where is that separate bank?

Go to Manycoins bank in Protectors Enclave, use your map to find it, and then once in your bank tab RB.
    codher0 wrote: »
    So the diamond exchange... what's the lowest price for one zen that you have seen?

Lowest Price I saw was i believe 104 AD/Zen
  • masterwolf56masterwolf56 Member Posts: 204 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    I think Zen went down to 98 at one time. I tried to buy but didnt have enough Astral Diamonds lol. Now fluctuates between 140-158 and is hard to determine whether it's going up or down.
  • jjb828jjb828 Member Posts: 340 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    I think Zen went down to 98 at one time. I tried to buy but didnt have enough Astral Diamonds lol. Now fluctuates between 140-158 and is hard to determine whether it's going up or down.

I feel like 200/zen would be pefect.

OT: All your questions are answered ;)
    Check out the Neverwinter/ESO guild Rogue's Gallery! While you're at our forums, submit an application and join our glorious regime!
  • danfilmsdanfilms Member Posts: 27 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    I've seen zen get under 100AD. I bought a large bulk of zen at 110AD right before the 2 week Double AD event went on.

The double AD event drove prices up to around 160 per Zen. Now that its over AD is dropping slowly by about 2AD per zen a day. I expect it to drop down to around 120 before another AD event comes along to drive it back up, also keep in mind as time goes by more and more people will hit level 60 and AD will be easier to get, that will naturally drive the price up over time.

In the long game, the price will only rise. In the short game it fluctuates about 4-6 AD per day, expect it to drop slowly until the next big AD event comes along.

Remember, the more people know how to farm AD, the higher the price will go for Zen.