test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Sick of not being able to choose my target.

googootsgoogoots Member Posts: 147 Arc User
edited April 2015 in Player Feedback (Xbox One)
This is not a constant annoyance but when faced with mutiple foes -the Bridge skirmish for example- I'm constantly battling with my right thumb stick. Before going for Grumthrox the Relentless (fantastic name by the way) I like to target the other two weaker giants, but it forces my projectiles and centers on Grumthrox. I'm a Control Wizard and there's nothing more irritating than an enemy in your face but the auto aim targets a minion half a mile away. :p
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• metheantiherometheantihero Member Posts: 178 Bounty Hunter
    edited April 2015
    When i have mobs to my front and the larger boss behind them, i just aim above the bosses head
    If I should die on some far, far away battlefield
    Know I answered the call
    For a grand principle of freedom to yield.
    My fervent prayer is that death
    May not have been in vain
    Fighting for peace and right for the world to attain
  • finaldeath1689finaldeath1689 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    It's an issue with melee as well. Where my cursor is is where my attacks should be directed, if it is not on an enemy it should attack the thing closest to the cursor that is in range. If i am targeting one mob the game should not be forcing me to attack another that just happens to have popped a shield and is immune to damage.
  • rapier89rapier89 Member Posts: 42
    edited April 2015
    googoots wrote: »
    This is not a constant annoyance but when faced with mutiple foes -the Bridge skirmish for example- I'm constantly battling with my right thumb stick. Before going for Grumthrox the Relentless (fantastic name by the way) I like to target the other two weaker giants, but it forces my projectiles and centers on Grumthrox. I'm a Control Wizard and there's nothing more irritating than an enemy in your face but the auto aim targets a minion half a mile away. :p

I have this problem all the time and it can get pretty frustrating.If you have any kind of knockback skill equiped or someone on your team does ask them to use it.It will buy you enough time to spread some of the pack and target whatever enemy you need hopefully. I play A DC and i have to do this on occasion so the other ranged characters can target easier.