test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Can you post a thread for server issues? Unable to play

mistermeatpantsmistermeatpants Member Posts: 6 Arc User
edited April 2015 in Bug Reports (Xbox One)
The game was laggy at the start, but since about ten days ago on Xbox one, it is unplayable most of the time. This is the only game with this issue. My nat is open, but your servers rarely appear to be in an operational state. After a couple of emails, your team seems to think they have fixed all issues on your end. I was just playing for about an hour in a somewhat decent connection, now it's "server bot responding" for the past hour and a half. Stuck on a bridge. This is every single day in the Chicago area. Why are you putting out content downloads when the current content is not operational? Please, please, please help us out with some sort of detail. Post it publicly and own up to the situation that your customers are in. There are a lot of us who would like to play and support the game. Thank you for any help you can provide.
Post edited by mistermeatpants on

Comments

• Options
    tuhhskituhhski Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    The game was laggy at the start, but since about ten days ago on Xbox one, it is unplayable most of the time. This is the only game with this issue. My nat is open, but your servers rarely appear to be in an operational state. After a couple of emails, your team seems to think they have fixed all issues on your end. I was just playing for about an hour in a somewhat decent connection, now it's "server bot responding" for the past hour and a half. Stuck on a bridge. This is every single day in the Chicago area. Why are you putting out content downloads when the current content is not operational? Please, please, please help us out with some sort of detail. Post it publicly and own up to the situation that your customers are in. There are a lot of us who would like to play and support the game. Thank you for any help you can provide.

Same issue on my end played for a couple days and since yesterday i can no longer play, i stay stuck wherever i log on and it says server not responding for about 80-120s at a time then i get a 3 second break before it moves me back to where i started and continues not responding. Would love to continue playing as i am now level 36 and highly interested in the game
  • Options
    mistermeatpantsmistermeatpants Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    I thought unplugging to clear cache helped, but server issues popped right back.