test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Introducing Community Manager StrumSlinger

strumslingerstrumslinger Member, NW_CrypticDev, Cryptic Developer Posts: 1,724 Cryptic Developer
Greetings adventurers,

As you may or may not know, our dear friend Akromatik has set sail for different shores. We have the utmost amount of respect for him and wish him all the best. To me, he wasn't only a great friend, but a mentor as well.

So who am I? I'm your friendly neighborhood StrumSlinger. You can call me Andy, Strum or even Spide--well, let's not give away my secret identity! I'm definitely an avid player of D&D where I mainly use a Paladin. I used to be the QA Lead for Neverwinter until I became the Community Manager for Arc a couple months back. Now, here I am, back in the land of Neverwinter and am super excited to meet you guys and carry on Akro's legacy.

You'll be seeing me much more in the near future so if you have any questions, feel free to ask me in this thread!

Call me Andy (or Strum, or Spider-Man)!
Follow Neverwinter on Twitter: NeverwinterGame 
Like Neverwinter on Facebook: Neverwinter

Follow me on Twitter: StrumSlinger

Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    metheantiherometheantihero Member Posts: 178 Bounty Hunter
    edited April 2015
    When are you going to join us on a CN run?
    If I should die on some far, far away battlefield
    Know I answered the call
    For a grand principle of freedom to yield.
    My fervent prayer is that death
    May not have been in vain
    Fighting for peace and right for the world to attain
  • Options
    katamaster81899katamaster81899 Member Posts: 1,157 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Did he.. change his forum pic?
    dulopa4e1d9.png
    || Axios Guild Leader || Neverwinter Trade Forum Moderator || Infernal Paragons ||
    Check out my foundry, titled "Akro's Gone Wacko", featuring our ex-CM Akromatik!: NW-DL8J7BY5T
    Erza Moonstalker | Lara Moonstalker | Julie Marvell | Erza Moonhunter | Annie Hellangel | Jenn Moonstalker
  • Options
    rayrdanrayrdan Member Posts: 5,410 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Good luck strum !
  • Options
    sofazsofaz Member Posts: 28 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Hi, Strum, and welcome to the Xbone Neverwinter community.

What's your Xbox Live Gamertag? Sometimes I get angry at life, and my therapist has advised that sending needlessly aggressive and abusive messages to online strangers is an important part of my recovery process.

thx
  • Options
    nickisisnickisis Member Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Welcome Strum!!
  • Options
    strandthemanstrandtheman Member Posts: 24 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Pleasure to meet you and welcome! A lot of us Xbox people are new to NW, but there are those who played on PC as well and it's always good to know we have great people communicating with the player base.

Now about that Race Reroll token fix... ;P
  • Options
    deedlefreddeedlefred Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    I, for one, welcome our new Strum overlords.
  • Options
    animalustanimalust Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 573 Bounty Hunter
    edited April 2015
    aww, Akro =(

well, hello new Community Manager StrumSlinger,

let me know if you want into the Cryptic Developers Guild on the Test server, we always heavily test everything, and report the major gamebreakers to Akro directly, so we would liek ot have that relationship with you as well moving forward.

I also have a request that needs an answer from a Dev / Admin or soemthing.

Paladin Shield/Animation Cancelling, being considered a Bannable Exploit? or WAI Feature.
  • Options
    ltrobbiesanltrobbiesan Member Posts: 29 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Welcome StrumSlinger!
  • Options
    awrex1977awrex1977 Member Posts: 230 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    welcome.

any official word on what (if any) event(s), additions to XBox version went live w/ today's mtc?

read on reddit something about a "Challenge of the Gods" event and some additions to Zen Market... care to elaborate?
  • Options
    sofazsofaz Member Posts: 28 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    awrex1977 wrote: »
    welcome.

any official word on what (if any) event(s), additions to XBox version went live w/ today's mtc?

read on reddit something about a "Challenge of the Gods" event and some additions to Zen Market... care to elaborate?

Challenge of the Gods is a mildly entertaining addition. Sometimes when you kill an enemy it will drop a new 'challenge' icon that will acts like a quest. You might have to kill 5 enemies within 3 minutes without using any of your at-will abilities to complete it, and you'll get some minor rewards.

Zen market update is just more of the same.
  • Options
    animalustanimalust Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 573 Bounty Hunter
    edited April 2015
    just realized this was in the XBox forum

I meant PC Test server
  • Options
    awrex1977awrex1977 Member Posts: 230 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    sofaz wrote: »
    Zen market update is just more of the same.

Same being? What was added? Mounts? Companions (waiting for a specific one)? Booster Packs?
  • Options
    mvigilmvigil Member Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Welcome!! :)