test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Where is the NeverWinter xbox game server located?

wade8765wade8765 Member Posts: 86 Arc User
edited April 2015 in Player Feedback (Xbox One)
I'm in Australia and I suffer really bad lag. Protector's is so slow and jumpy. Most times when I zone (travel gate) I get disconnected. Just played a skirmish and it was almost unplayable...

don't blame my ISP. I have NeverWinter on the PC and I do not suffer these lag issues at all. The game is much more stable on the PC. I really love the idea that I can use a controller and sit on a comfortable sofa or couch while playing NeverWinter on the xbox but improvements have to be made if you plan on gluing me to the seat!!

So where in the world is the Xbox NW game server?

Thanks
Post edited by wade8765 on

Comments

• sofazsofaz Member Posts: 28 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    If the connection and lag issues are anything to go by, I'd say they're located somewhere in the Sea of Tranquility.
  • sarzec1978sarzec1978 Member Posts: 29 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    I dont know where the servers are but I dont think it matters really everyone from everywhere seems to play on them. I tried tanking a dungeon the other night my healer was speaking french and one of the dps just kept typing german into the chat window, it was really awesome trying to fight some of the bosses when half the party didnt know what the hell you were saying.
  • varemortvaremort Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    It's not in Australia. You can't even download the game from the Aussie Xbox one store
  • rapier89rapier89 Member Posts: 42
    edited April 2015
    sarzec1978 wrote: »
    I dont know where the servers are but I dont think it matters really everyone from everywhere seems to play on them. I tried tanking a dungeon the other night my healer was speaking french and one of the dps just kept typing german into the chat window, it was really awesome trying to fight some of the bosses when half the party didnt know what the hell you were saying.

wait till your the healer and the only other English speaking player is a cw. Actually had a Japanese speaking rouge start clapping when we got to the boss the other day. I lol'ed. wish there was a way to only que in for an English speaking party