test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Unable to find a security token??

hydrosmurf75hydrosmurf75 Member Posts: 33 Arc User
When I try to log into the game I get "Console was unable to find a security token"

What /Why is this on my screen?
Post edited by hydrosmurf75 on

Comments

• Options
    jjb828jjb828 Member Posts: 340 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    It's still down and under maintenance....
    Check out the Neverwinter/ESO guild Rogue's Gallery! While you're at our forums, submit an application and join our glorious regime!
  • Options
    r3ppartr3ppart Member Posts: 64 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Saw they posted on Twitter their looking into this problem. I am downloading a patch, maybe thats a fix? A 1/2 gig fix lol
  • Options
    dream420dream420 Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    So the security token thing is because they are having maintenance? Just wondering myself, trying to log in and dam Xbox one says no security token found its pretty annoying. Plus I want to play already lol.
  • Options
    pippen82pippen82 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    No the security token issue is nothing to do with the maintaince on the neverwinter facebook page they posted maintaince has been finished. Since the maintaince I've now got the token issue was working fine before maintaince now not working at all, they know of the issue and are looking into it, on a side note when maintaince is being done and you try to sign in it gives a unable to retrieve character message not a token message
  • Options
    keife1991keife1991 Member Posts: 36
    edited April 2015
    i like that theyre trying to bring a great game to xbox, but i feel that they shouldnt have made it multi platform to start. they made a good pc mmo and got a good fanbase, then they tried to stack on xbox. what they should have done was make neverwinter separate for pc and xbox, fix all the kinks there, and then merge the servers.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    keife1991keife1991 Member Posts: 36
    edited April 2015
    not sure if for everyone, but my xbox is running a neverwinter update, looks like maintenance is finished
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    wdj40wdj40 Member Posts: 1,958 Arc User
    I came across this problem yesterday. I was sitting in the main hub of IWD waiting for the PvP queue to pop.

I was thrown back to the main screen with the message Security Token not found. Then for an hour or so every time I loaded the game up an error message stating Saved Game Data could not be found.

I submitted a ticket and went to bed, resetting my modem on the way to bed. In the morning the game loads up again ok. But I have been disconnected twice this morning with a error saying saved data not found.

I am still able to play the game though. Customer Support advised they know about this bug but have no estimated time/date on a fix.
    Main - Rydia (HR70) - Xbox One Player only
    Alts :
    Storm (SW70), Edge (TR70), AD Farm (CW70), Grunt (GF70), Rosa (DC70), AD AD AD (GWF70), Your Mum (OP70)

Member of Q-Snipe