test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Join Dissension Gaming Today!!!!

therman218therman218 Member Posts: 5 Arc User
Hello!! My name is DGC Therman CL and Dissension Gaming is now recruiting! We are forum based with a rank structure, game nights, tourneys, giveaways, contests all in a friendly, fun atmosphere with someone always to team up with but we break our community into Battalions (by game) so that you're not 'lost in the crowd' but you can party up with any DGC member!
Requirements for joining: a working mic and access to the forums. We do not require you to change your gamertag.
How to join Dissension Gaming (DGC)?
1) Visit our website by clicking HERE [dgcgaming.net]
2) Create account for Forums (Put DGC Therman CL, as referrer)
3) Post here to be apart of Neverwinter Battalion Click Here
4) Start posting around the forums, introduce yourself and get to know the other members, and start gaming!

If you have any questions on joining or about DGC dont hesitate to message me!!
Post edited by therman218 on

Comments

• therman218therman218 Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Come join today
  • pencil316pencil316 Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Our guild is up and running and taking new recruits and are a easy going mature gaming community. Hope to hear from you. My GT is HatlessSlayer1.
    edited April 2015
    therman218 wrote: »
    Hello!! My name is DGC Therman CL and Dissension Gaming is now recruiting! We are forum based with a rank structure, game nights, tourneys, giveaways, contests all in a friendly, fun atmosphere with someone always to team up with but we break our community into Battalions (by game) so that you're not 'lost in the crowd' but you can party up with any DGC member!
    Requirements for joining: a working mic and access to the forums. We do not require you to change your gamertag.
    How to join Dissension Gaming (DGC)?
    1) Visit our website by clicking HERE [dgcgaming.net]
    2) Create account for Forums (Put DGC Therman CL, as referrer)
    3) Post here to be apart of Neverwinter Battalion Click Here
    4) Start posting around the forums, introduce yourself and get to know the other members, and start gaming!

If you have any questions on joining or about DGC dont hesitate to message me!!

Looks good!
    edited May 2015
    Message me if you are looking for Active guild with level 60 and below. GT HatlessSlayer1