test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

i thought then ZEN issue was fixed

physekiel#9537 physekiel Member Posts: 23 Arc User
edited April 2015 in Bug Reports (Xbox One)
i bought zen the night it went down , they fixed it shortly after and i still havent got my zen or a refund issued to my bank card. ive sent a ticket it 2 times and got the same autoish response of log out and back in and it should be there but if not contact us .
Post edited by physekiel#9537 on

Comments

• Options
    nufcmonknufcmonk Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    i bought zen the night it went down , they fixed it shortly after and i still havent got my zen or a refund issued to my bank card. ive sent a ticket it 2 times and got the same autoish response of log out and back in and it should be there but if not contact us .

I received my Zen but 4,000 instead of 2,000 trying to get a refund but not having much luck. :(
  • Options
    metheantiherometheantihero Member Posts: 178 Bounty Hunter
    edited April 2015
    If you purchased Zen and did not receive it, please reach out to our support team at http://support.arcgames.com for assistance.
    If I should die on some far, far away battlefield
    Know I answered the call
    For a grand principle of freedom to yield.
    My fervent prayer is that death
    May not have been in vain
    Fighting for peace and right for the world to attain
  • Options
    physekiel#9537 physekiel Member Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    i have been , multiple emails and i get the same response everytime.
  • Options
    lewstelamon01lewstelamon01 Member Posts: 7,415 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    i have been , multiple emails and i get the same response everytime.

Do not spam the system with tickets--duplicate tickets will only push your original inquiry back in the queue, as the system flags duplicate tickets and updates the original ticket with the date of the duplicate.

The first response you receive is an automated acknowledgement of your request along with some information that may assist in resolving your matter--please allow up to 72 hours for a more detailed response from a CS agent.
    ROLL TIDE ROLL

Great Weapon Fighter: Because when is today not a good day to die?

PC and PS4 player. Proud Guildmaster for PS4 Team Fencebane. Rank 5 Officer for PC Team Fencebane. Visit us at http://fencebane.shivtr.com
  • Options
    wdj40wdj40 Member Posts: 1,958 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Sorry for the double thread post but I did not know whether to post this here or in the sticky thread...

I raised a ticket for my issue days ago but have had no response or acknowledgement #150414-000214 I also cannot make a new thread yet.

Subject: Missing 100 Zen
    Steps to reproduce: No idea but check my transactions page in the AD exchange market.
    Bug: Basically since I started the game I have traded AD for Zen to have a total of 500. I had the correct amount for a while and then it went down by 100 without me purchasing a single thing. If you check my transactions you will see I have earned 50+50+100+100+100+100 but my final total of Zen is only 400. I have double and triple checked and there is nothing to withdraw either. I have been bummed out of 100 Zen. I went to trade some AD for Zen this morning and cancelled it as there is no way I am going to try to obtain more Zen for it to go missing.
    Notes: Just have someone check my transactions page to show I am telling the truth and that I have not spent any Zen in game yet.
    Main - Rydia (HR70) - Xbox One Player only
    Alts :
    Storm (SW70), Edge (TR70), AD Farm (CW70), Grunt (GF70), Rosa (DC70), AD AD AD (GWF70), Your Mum (OP70)

Member of Q-Snipe
  • Options
    wdj40wdj40 Member Posts: 1,958 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Update... I received an email just now asking me to check the exchange. I replied and then checked, for some reason the transactions seemed to have changed in there and now the total is 400. I am not sure how or why this happened as I checked it so many times to confirm it was 500 before today.

I advised they can close my ticket if they like as now I have no proof it was 500 in total.
    Main - Rydia (HR70) - Xbox One Player only
    Alts :
    Storm (SW70), Edge (TR70), AD Farm (CW70), Grunt (GF70), Rosa (DC70), AD AD AD (GWF70), Your Mum (OP70)

Member of Q-Snipe