test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

PVP gear choices Duelist or Executioner

scottyddscottydd Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 18 Arc User
edited April 2015 in The Library
Since I have not hit 70 (69)..I have not tried either of the burning sets .... but since the HP will probably be necessary to survive I have to give up my purified BI....

Looking at the two the duelist defensive and the executioner more offensive ... with the curve change maybe we can crit a lil better and with recovery and life steal nerfed I am thinking about trying
executioner ... Looking for any thoughts
ty
Post edited by scottydd on

Comments

• jenacydejenacyde Member Posts: 30
    edited April 2015
    I went with 2/2 since there is no set bonuses. But that is just me, I thinking I might buy the full set of both to test, but waiting for triumph seals to be fixed before spending them all on testing.
  • scottyddscottydd Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Actually trying executioner with my build and working out ok.... still lot more tweaking .. soooooo many variables ..lol we may know more after seals fixed
  • davecheesedavecheese Member Posts: 170 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    My initial examination made me think of a 3/1 theory ... with the one being the Duellist Arms, the rest being Executioner.
  • helpimblindinrlhelpimblindinrl Member Posts: 972 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    davecheese wrote: »
    My initial examination made me think of a 3/1 theory ... with the one being the Duellist Arms, the rest being Executioner.

I think I did exactly that because at 70 I was hurting for recovery compared to last mod but when I bought them I was rene/oppressor for the icy veins but if you swap over to rene/thaum for the cooldown feat you really don't need the recovery.