test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Scorebard and leaderboard

j0kerspsychoj0kerspsycho Member Posts: 139 Arc User
edited April 2015 in PvP Discussion
Started pvping once I hit 60 and remembered on the PC there was leaderboards and you could also bring up a scoreboard while you were in a domination game to check you kills, assists, and overall score. After a bit of sifting im not sure if we have on on xbox and if we do where could one find this sort of feature?
Step into the madhouse
Aldren Boweing - 60 HR
Post edited by j0kerspsycho on

Comments

• divine82pvpdivine82pvp Member Posts: 101 Bounty Hunter
    edited April 2015
    I think it's in the works. Can't wait.
    Tenacity PvP Guild
    Divine 60 Spellstorm Control Wizard
    twitch.tv/Divine1982
  • sirfortysirforty Member Posts: 35
    edited April 2015
    Hope it comes soon. I think I'm closing in on my bloodthirsty title and would like to see where I'm at with it! Hit the 2500 mark a couple of days ago
    Demon "Head Hunter" Spellstorm Control Wizard
    Skorn Scoundrel Trickster Rogue
    Midget Healz Anointed Champion Cleric

Xbox One
    GT : SirForty
  • baszun67baszun67 Member Posts: 89
    edited April 2015
    Started pvping once I hit 60 and remembered on the PC there was leaderboards and you could also bring up a scoreboard while you were in a domination game to check you kills, assists, and overall score. After a bit of sifting im not sure if we have on on xbox and if we do where could one find this sort of feature?
    This gonna be deleted, but leader board destroyed PC community. That came up, exploiting it came out, the preposterous gear gap widened, and cryptic employees invested(not volunteer forum moderators) checked the eff out altogether. Thus the vicious cruel pride based harcore pvp group that are single handedly keeping this game afloat; got meaner, cliqueier, and unless you solo q or 5/5, guaranteed stomp. Noone that matters reads this so I won't waste my time divulging the why or how, just hope I save some prospective sucker from giving this game any time/monies.