test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Sharandar

instynctiveinstynctive Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,885 Arc User
edited April 2015 in Player Feedback (PC)
So obviously, these are the "new" areas in Sharandar.. what am I missing? Just went through and talked to everyone...

sharandar.JPG
header.png
"...I grab my wiener and charge!" - ironzerg79
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• fgreyspearfgreyspear Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 472 Bounty Hunter
    edited April 2015
    Which new areas in Sharandar are you talking about?
    Stay frosty.
  • sumtasumta Member Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    boken for me to, even went to old zones trying to mimic the old way of starting it.
  • lordrhavinlordrhavin Member Posts: 160 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Yepp, got the same problem. Support will certainly help you by suggesting to roll a new character.
  • instynctiveinstynctive Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,885 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Probably not.
    header.png
  • sumtasumta Member Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    yup, roll a new character, and dont worry about running dungeons again, dont have gear, get kicked
    edited April 2015
    I'm assuming, because we were promised "new" areas in Sharandar and Dread Ring, I think, that those are the "new" areas.

More recycled bull$hit.
    header.png
  • fastrean3fastrean3 Member Posts: 281 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Why u need to do sharadar campaign and dread ring campaign? Just spend $100 USD to buy the unlock package on the Zen Market, then problem solved, u don't even need to bother they at level 70 area.
  • nwoun1nwoun1 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    I'm completely lost what's going on in this thread.
    edited April 2015
    nwoun1 wrote: »
    I'm completely lost what's going on in this thread.

"Reinforce Protective Wards" and "Plant Vibrant Seedlings" are suddenly "Locked" in my campaign. Obviously I've already finished them, considering I've finished the campaign, but now they are "Locked".
    header.png
  • dingoballzdingoballz Member Posts: 148 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Not sure ,I was all done there,Dread ,IWD . Only had the useless boons from WOD left to get ,now cant step foot into any of those places .I just want to be able to log in and go do the stuff I had been doing. Not be forced backwards to do these new quests. My mind can not wrap around the ides of how they just injected those into the middle of the game. Also I can not stop thinking if they did it now what is to stop them from doing it again? So I would not invest a lot into this level 70 stuff if I was you. Remember level 80 is a possibility down the road ,seeing how now we know Tia is "End Game".
    "What is the sense of living the life you're given if all you ever do is stand in one place?" Lord Huron