test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Do Celestial Coins still have a timer?

azahronazahron Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 2 Arc User
edited April 2015 in General Discussion (PC)
Heya folks,

I took a break for a while and just saw the system got a complete overhaul, so now I'm wondering - do the Celestial Coins still have that 30 hours timer that nukes them if you don't invoke again by then? Or did they get rid of that completely?
If it's the latter I'm going to be one happy camper, since I've always utterly despised that timer.
Artificer.jpg
Post edited by azahron on

Comments

• Options
    packrat0packrat0 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 131 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Celestial coins no longer expire. Also, if you invoke enough times during the day, you will get a second one.
  • Options
    sockmunkeysockmunkey Member Posts: 4,622 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Yea, no more timer. It's at least one positive thing about the new system.
  • Options
    azahronazahron Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    packrat0 wrote: »
    Celestial coins no longer expire. Also, if you invoke enough times during the day, you will get a second one.

Yeah, I saw that second one while looking at the invocation reward list.
    And that's great! Those expiring coins have given me more burnout than anything else. Each time I didn't feel like playing the game I had to keep forcing myself to go invoke on all my alts so the coins didn't get lost. And then when I finally missed a day or got the reward I wanted I said hasta la vista to Neverwinter to take an extended break.
    Artificer.jpg