test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Dungeon Questions

draven165draven165 Member Posts: 255 Arc User
Good Morning Fellow Adventurers,

As I look through the Wiki and online for the answers to my questions I figured why not post them here and see what others think.

I an a newly level 60 Cleric and I chose the HoT path and I have begun running the Epic Dungeons.

Questions:
Which T1 armor set is the best for healing? I got the Boots last night from Cragmire and chose the High Prophet... Hope that wasnt in vain

The dungeons say "Chance to drop <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> T1 set piece" etc. What is the "Chance". I ran Cloak Tower 5 times back to back (no que being a Cleric) and never found the T1 items from the description. I am not stranger to grinding end game, just more so wanted an idea on the chance.

I have started using the Pegasus tokens to exchange for gear while working towards the Tier items. How do these hold up/compare to the tier items? Obviously they are better than what I have and figured I would work on that while grinding the %chance to get Tier items but wondered how far under the Tier items that they actually were.

Thanks in advance for any replies!
Post edited by draven165 on

Comments

• sofazsofaz Member Posts: 28 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Found this page and it sounds like they may only drop when the Dungeon Delve thing is running - http://neverwinter.gamepedia.com/Dungeon_Delve
  • draven165draven165 Member Posts: 255 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Appreciate it. I completely overlooked it. So here is what it says. Very interesting

Tier 1 dungeon delve chests:

10% - drops the T1 set armor/weapon piece the in game description says (note each class has 3 sets)
    40% - drops the other T1 ring/necklace/belt piece the in game description says
    45 % - drops a random junk piece of purple loot - usually matching what the final boss can drop
    5% - drop a random junk piece of blue loot
  • awrex1977awrex1977 Member Posts: 230 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Fairly certain epic dungeon keys (cost 5K AD) assure you armor.
  • draven165draven165 Member Posts: 255 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Thank you for that. I will definitely look into that.

New question concerning lower level dungeons.

My son and his friends play every now and then. Can a level 60 join a pre-made group of lower level players and go into an instance? I would like to run with them and heal for them if it is possible. I assume we cannot Que up but could we walk to the entrance and go in that way?
  • kodiakduckkodiakduck Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    The best healing set is probably Miracle Healer Set but that's T2. I'm not sure what the best T1 healing set would be. High Prophet, Divine Emissary, and Sacred Hand are the T1 sets. High Prophet has the best set bonus imho for Clerics.