test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

lag and connection issues (first time ever)

unangwataunangwata Member Posts: 183 Arc User
edited April 2015 in Bug Reports (PC)
I've never had any lags or connection issues in everwinter until today.
All day i get stuck in maps or laging all the time. Most of the time game stops responding and won't continue.
Post edited by unangwata on

Comments

• Options
    rescout1rescout1 Member Posts: 24 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Yes, i never have lag module 5. And now all places get LAG it's pvp, dungeons, well of dragons, reclamation rock, spinward, most of maps. Really <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font>, when will fix this LAG devs???
  • Options
    poisoncloudpoisoncloud Member Posts: 489 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Yes, it wasn't just as bad even yesterday but today my chars keep getting dragged back through half of any map, the client hangs at logging in with map loading - and it has timed out at this task several times, and sometimes the toon seems to get cut off the server - able to move but not to interact with anything, not even to chat, pray or logout (I had to kill the client like 10 times today just because of this). It is beyond painful and I am done with playing NW today.
    And obviously, the tracert to NW server is a very nice one, nothing higher than 130 ms.
  • Options
    billnyesciencegybillnyesciencegy Member Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    I am having similar problems that started today as well. I would be on for roughly 3 minutes until my server disconnects and I have to log back in, only to be disconnected in 3 minutes again. Brought up my internet connectivity and has been running smoothly throughout so I know it is not me.
  • Options
    abaddon523abaddon523 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Same.

Game is unplayable for me at the moment. Massive rubber-banding and "server not responding" messages. Can't get anywhere. I typically don't have connection problems either.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]