test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Recently started, looking for a RP guild

kamenridersaswordkamenridersasword Member Posts: 6 Arc User
I find without rp, I rapidly get bored of a game so I decided I need to find a decent rp community around here. So yeah recruit me and stuff, my @name is @RiderFourze. I do prefer to avoid lengthy out of game application processes as they annoy me, but will put up with them as needed, and I do play other games besides this one so please understand if I am not in this universe 24/7, that said I can easily be reached in Cryptic's other games
If you don't roleplay, then you are playing the game wrong
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    orangefireeorangefiree Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,148 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    You're welcome to join the Keepers of the Radiant Flame. We do active plots and roleplay nearly every day.

http://radiantflame.enjin.com/
    Neverwinter players are stubborn things....until you strip them down to bone. (Cursed players, my flowers, MINE!) Oh how I plotted their demise.
  • Options
    thedudebronythedudebrony Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Im new to the game, and i agree, without a nice RP group or some friends i get bored easily. I dont know how to find your account, but if anyone here would like to.. uh add me i guess? or find my character, id love to quest with you guys.
  • Options
    kamenridersaswordkamenridersasword Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    You're welcome to join the Keepers of the Radiant Flame. We do active plots and roleplay nearly every day.

I shall gladly accept that invitation I applied on the site already, wont be in game until later on tonight due to school though
    If you don't roleplay, then you are playing the game wrong
  • Options
    edited April 2015
    I really enjoy this game, i love games with in depth character creation, like choosing your religion, where your from, your background, and even a biography, as well as the cool lore and races. (my first D&D game) I also LOVE RPing.
  • Options
    edited April 2015

Would I be welcome to join as well? I am currently in the same boat, looking for some friends and players to RP and game with. im new to PC gaming, so its difficult for me to get adjusted to these MMORPG's, but i do have gaming experience. im not that bad :P
  • Options
    edited April 2015
    Of course. I'll just need to know your @handle so I can get you in.
    Neverwinter players are stubborn things....until you strip them down to bone. (Cursed players, my flowers, MINE!) Oh how I plotted their demise.
  • Options
    externalbloodexternalblood Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    I recently started as well. I'd be interested in some sort of role play guild as well. Or a partner of some kind. It'd be a new experience. Not sure how it works here. I've lots of experience regardless. 10+ years of role playing in various settings. I'm not sure what the @handle is.. account name?
  • Options
    edited April 2015
    Yeah. Unless you have an old account or something, your's would be @externalblood. Mine is @orangefiree.