test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

More account wide purchases!

woogastomp99woogastomp99 Member Posts: 13 Arc User
I have a confession to make. I am an altaholic. I make toons. get them to thirty. then see some one run by me with a cool build laying waste in a beautiful way, or taking a hit to the face that would send my wittle control wizard to the mystics for some form of battle induced anxiety, and all it elicits from this BA of a dwarf is an itchy nose where contact was made.

the HON and Dragon Born both have account wide cool stuff.

Things i want.

A never winter stables pack. collection of 5 mounts or more. 1 epic 2 greats and 2 mehs. Account wide!

bundles of exaggerated gear appearance. huge wizard hats, capes made of fire smoke and water, Armor and helmets with antlers wide and tall. boots with metal dragon wings sticking out the side.

I want that freakin crab too. *Insert donkey* "That your crab? That is a nice crab." ACCOUNT WIDE!
Post edited by woogastomp99 on

Comments

• bigpaparubigpaparu Member Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    I don't know what you said but I want it too. I want a cool crab!
  • khazaril50khazaril50 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    I'm also guilty of altolism but I think this game has cured that. Having played mmo's for more years than I can remember, this is the first time I have hit the level cap. Like you I was always lured away by the other options.

I agree with you that zen bought items should be account wide. I believe mounts are but nothing else is. This should be a lot clearer when you purchase items. I naturally assumed that because zen is account wide then purchases would also be the same.
  • the1tiggletthe1tigglet Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 1
    edited April 2015
    They need alot of accountwide access for everything really because who buys the same mount for every character in other games, no one that's who.

They need lots of ui enhancements like a mount storage system for example and account wide mounts are essential.

What gets me however is companions. I can understand their need to use a system that makes sense for different classes to use different types of companions for example but there should be a single companion storage and they need to change the ui to make it so that whoever you're on at the time can use a system in which they choose accountwide storage of companions all leveled a single time all boosted a single time into the level 30 mark.

I'm all for games making money that's not the issue but this could have been loads smarter.
  • sgtkavanaughsgtkavanaugh Member Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    I can say that the mounts are account wide, the Greater Bag of Holding kinda is. While I only got one, it can be put in the shared bank and passed to whichever toon I happen to wantto pl;ay at that moment.
    edited April 2015
    I bought a heirloom pack which came with greater bag of holding. I started a second character and I was able to get the pack and companion to my 2nd but cannot get the bag. Am I doing something wrong? And if they did make an ******* decision of not allowing us account wide share for the bag(while everything else in the pack is), how do I put it in the bank like sgtkavanaugh stated above?
  • spuratisspuratis Member Posts: 58 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    bigpaparu wrote: »
    I bought a heirloom pack which came with greater bag of holding. I started a second character and I was able to get the pack and companion to my 2nd but cannot get the bag. Am I doing something wrong? And if they did make an ******* decision of not allowing us account wide share for the bag(while everything else in the pack is), how do I put it in the bank like sgtkavanaugh stated above?

Have you checked the other pages? I know the companions are on the second page, maybe you missed it. Not sure about the heirloom pack or what is and isn't account wide for that matter.

I was actually wondering earlier, are all the companion purchases account wide or what? I've been seriously considering getting one, but only way that's happening is if I know it's account wide.
    edited April 2015
    Yes, I have checked every page. Checked my inventory, checked everything I can think of. I believe companions are all account wide if purchased.
  • detox8686detox8686 Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    The bag is not account wide, it only goes to one character. I believe it says that in the description, but I agree that it's not a great idea to have everything in the pack account wide except for the one item.
  • finaldeath1689finaldeath1689 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    detox8686 wrote: »
    The bag is not account wide, it only goes to one character. I believe it says that in the description, but I agree that it's not a great idea to have everything in the pack account wide except for the one item.

When he said kind of account wide he meant you can unequip the bag and put it on another character, it isn't bound to that one character.
    edited April 2015
    I checked the description and it wasn't clear on it being a single character item. How do I unequip the bag?
  • sgtkavanaughsgtkavanaugh Member Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    empty the bag, then press A to pick it up and it will be put in the first open bag slot
    edited April 2015
    thank you sir