test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Xbox Login and Zen Purchase Issues - 4/12

akromatikakromatik Member Posts: 1
We are aware of the current issue in Neverwinter for the Xbox One that is causing players to not receive purchased ZEN. We are also aware of the login issues players are having. Our development team has been made aware of this, and are working on a resolution. Thank you very much for your patience!

Update: The issues with Zen purchases have been resolved. If you are still having this issue, please reach out to our support team at support.arcgames.com. Thank you for your patience and understanding.

Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    geekymickgeekymick Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Did you all at least read all of the posts on the thread you redirected here?
  • Options
    madokanxboxmadokanxbox Member Posts: 48 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    @akromatik - good to know the Dev-Team works on the problem. I hope that login2ConsoleProxy Failure won't effect my other four chars. I send a support request and I am quite sure your Dev-Team will get it fixed without deleting anything. :)
  • Options
    hiswinghiswing Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    i bought Zen on 4-11 through Xbox Live. i have not submitted a ticket yet... Do i need to submit a ticket to receive the Zen purchased? or should it be on my account next time i log into Neverwinter through Xbox? i am currently at work and not able to log in to check.
  • Options
    detox8686detox8686 Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    I have the opposite problem. I tried to buy $50 worth of zen and got an error message that said the servers were not available and to try again later. So I did, and got the same message.

Now I looked and I have been charged for both transactions and I have $100 worth of zen. Not the worst of things to happen, but I did not set out to spend that much on zen. At least I received something unlike some others.

Edit: Also forgot that the whole reason I was buying zen was to take advantage of coupons that obviously expired long before I actually got my zen. Hopefully they give the playerbase something for the hassle.
  • Options
    wiryredwiryred Member Posts: 57 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    still have yet to receive the zen I purchased through Xbox live. I purchased 5300 zen on Sunday at about 4:46 pm the gamer tag associated with the purchase is
    WiryRed Dragon
  • Options
    gforce2144gforce2144 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    I had the issue were the account server didn't authorize my $50 purchase then decided to charge twice. I got the Zen, just double what I wanted.
  • Options
    edited April 2015
    I have been an xbl member for over 11 years and in that time this is the worst level of service I have ever received... I just want what I purchased and to know it's safe to purchase more.... I had fully intended to support your team for making great game, however the lack of adequate or timely responses has me second guessing this...
  • Options
    casarlecasarle Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    wiryred wrote: »
    I have been an xbl member for over 11 years and in that time this is the worst level of service I have ever received... I just want what I purchased and to know it's safe to purchase more.... I had fully intended to support your team for making great game, however the lack of adequate or timely responses has me second guessing this...

You all need to learn to calm down. I'm sure they have a ton of people to deal with. It's been what, 24 hours. I want the issue fixed as well as I'm currently out 100.00 and nothing to show for it but ****, some of you are unreasonable with your demands.

You have no idea what "lack of adequate or timely responses" means. Wait a couple days or a week and I'll pick up a pitch fork with you but way to early right now.
  • Options
    edited April 2015
    casarle wrote: »
    You all need to learn to calm down. I'm sure they have a ton of people to deal with. It's been what, 24 hours. I want the issue fixed as well as I'm currently out 100.00 and nothing to show for it but ****, some of you are unreasonable with your demands.

You have no idea what "lack of adequate or timely responses" means. Wait a couple days or a week and I'll pick up a pitch fork with you but way to early right now.

I don't know about you, but regular updates would be a good thing in addition to disabling the zen marketplace till a solution is found !! But regardless I paid for a service that they didn't provide, had the zen marketplace been disabled when this issue was first reported I wouldn't have been able to purchase nothing... Instead they leave it open and still haven't fixed it. That's my issue
  • Options
    edited April 2015
    Is it safe to purchase zen yet?? I would honestly just buy more if I was going to get it right away but I am reluctant to do so till someone responds...
  • Options
    lewstelamon01lewstelamon01 Member Posts: 7,415 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    wiryred wrote: »
    Is it safe to purchase zen yet?? I would honestly just buy more if I was going to get it right away but I am reluctant to do so till someone responds...

The OP was updated to reflect that the ZEN purchasing issue had been resolved.
    ROLL TIDE ROLL

Great Weapon Fighter: Because when is today not a good day to die?

PC and PS4 player. Proud Guildmaster for PS4 Team Fencebane. Rank 5 Officer for PC Team Fencebane. Visit us at http://fencebane.shivtr.com
  • Options
    jaxcevaaljaxcevaal Member Posts: 63
    edited April 2015
    I think purchasing Zen was fixed, not the people who had the issue happen to them...... op needs to fix his post. And is anyone else still having the console proxy failure? Mine stopped.

If you are missing Zen, PUT IN A TICKET!...
  • Options
    bigpokey85bigpokey85 Member Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    i can confirm that purchasing zen is safe right now, they have restored that function because i tried and bought 5 dollars.... and the people who are missing zen, have not got their zen yet as i am in this situation. waiting on ticket response
  • Options
    jaxcevaaljaxcevaal Member Posts: 63
    edited April 2015
    Thanks for the update I've been waiting for confirmation to buy
  • Options
    hiswinghiswing Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    hiswing wrote: »
    i bought Zen on 4-11 through Xbox Live. i have not submitted a ticket yet... Do i need to submit a ticket to receive the Zen purchased? or should it be on my account next time i log into Neverwinter through Xbox? i am currently at work and not able to log in to check.

*Update - Logged in last night and my Zen was waiting for me. My issue was fixed in less than 48 hours without me personally submitting a ticket. I personally dont have a problem with that turn around time.
  • Options
    edited April 2015
    48 hours and still no zen ...... what is going on?
  • Options
    spawnofapathyspawnofapathy Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    I'm still missing $60 worth of Zen I purchased Sunday evening. Sunday afternoon I got the Zen I purchased Sunday morning.
  • Options
    edited April 2015
    Its going on 72 hours with vague to no explanation as to why i havent received my zen from sunday. im literally upset to my stomach where i cant even eat. why am i being treated like this?...... ive bought things before on neverwinter with no problems. but now that something has happened with the zen issue from sunday and it feels like im being brushed aside.
  • Options
    edited April 2015
    bigpokey85 wrote: »
    Its going on 72 hours with vague to no explanation as to why i havent received my zen from sunday. im literally upset to my stomach where i cant even eat. why am i being treated like this?...... ive bought things before on neverwinter with no problems. but now that something has happened with the zen issue from sunday and it feels like im being brushed aside.

update. everything is fine. ticket system took a little longer than expected but i guess thats how things go, im new to this scene. i was credited with correct amount of zen and am very thankful. thank you again.
  • Options
    benjin101benjin101 Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    I am still waiting on my race reroll token.......
  • Options
    mjagielmjagiel Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    So I'm having issues not with buying Zen with cash but from trading in diamonds. I hit level 15, did the Invocation quest which rewarded ~1500 rough astral diamonds. I bought as many Zen coins as I could from the diamonds-for-zen swap menu, which was 9. I logged in the next day and had 0 Zen coins but still had the remaining amount of diamonds left over after making the transaction. The money tab stated that I had spent the diamonds, yet I did not have my coins. Two days have passed and I still have 0 Zen coins. Anyone know anything about this?
  • Options
    sofazsofaz Member Posts: 28 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    mjagiel wrote: »
    So I'm having issues not with buying Zen with cash but from trading in diamonds. I hit level 15, did the Invocation quest which rewarded ~1500 rough astral diamonds. I bought as many Zen coins as I could from the diamonds-for-zen swap menu, which was 9. I logged in the next day and had 0 Zen coins but still had the remaining amount of diamonds left over after making the transaction. The money tab stated that I had spent the diamonds, yet I did not have my coins. Two days have passed and I still have 0 Zen coins. Anyone know anything about this?

When you bought the zen on the exchange, did you actually withdraw it from your balance afterwards?

I too had a moment of anguish and rage before I realised there was another step to go through after buying it.
  • Options
    mjagielmjagiel Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    I believe I had them in my possession and completed the process. I was looking in my money tab in the inventory and the day I bought them it said 9 coins. It was the next time I logged in that they were gone. I could be wrong, I'll try and do it again and see if I notice anything different this time. Thanks for the heads up.
  • Options
    alsooxycidealsooxycide Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    akromatik wrote: »
    We are aware of the current issue in Neverwinter for the Xbox One that is causing players to not receive purchased ZEN. We are also aware of the login issues players are having. Our development team has been made aware of this, and are working on a resolution. Thank you very much for your patience!

Update: The issues with Zen purchases have been resolved. If you are still having this issue, please reach out to our support team at support.arcgames.com. Thank you for your patience and understanding.

So are they going to refunding the $ or are they just giving you a credit on the game. I purchased zen $4.99 once and was charged 6 times. I emailed but have not heard back. Are they good about returning messages? or am I going to have to keep on them?
  • Options
    edited April 2015
    So are they going to refunding the $ or are they just giving you a credit on the game. I purchased zen $4.99 once and was charged 6 times. I emailed but have not heard back. Are they good about returning messages? or am I going to have to keep on them?

PUT IN A TICKET..... always do this via the support section or even use live chat so they can help u open a ticket.

they are definitely great at getting back to ppl. the system took a huge dump last sunday and caused thousands of ppl to miss zen/ be charged multiple times. There are a lot of cases, I was one of them. I updated my ticket each day to reflect if i got my zen or not and after about 72 hrs i was credited with what i was owed plus some extra zen on their behalf for "being patient while they resolved my issue".

So, yes they do get back to people in a professional and timely manner, its just that theres so many open tickets. There are even more cos something happened wit latest pc mod that some people aren't too happy about, so ive seen.
  • Options
    stormragingstormraging Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    It appears that the zen purchase issue is back. Getting authentication errors again and my wife just spent 50.00 and received no zen.
  • Options
    wade8765wade8765 Member Posts: 86 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    I tried to purchase ZEN and it wouldn't allow my masterCard giving an error message and contact the bank. Is this because I'm in Australia with an Australian MasterCard? I tried both in game and the web when trying to purchase the ZEN and it was the same error message - contact bank. I triple checked my details and it was all good except for my fake American address which I had to give because it wouldn't allow any other country but the US...

PS - I've never had an issue when buying ZEN on the PC version of this game

Thanks
  • Options
    brudehammerbrudehammer Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    have had bought zen in store did not get it said that i bought them try to buy somtime in store and it said no zen
  • Options
    coltman1coltman1 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 3
    edited April 2015
    I bought Zen on 4-12-15 and have yet to receive it. I submitted a ticket and 3 days later they said it would be resolved in 24 hours. Then they asked for more info which I provided within minutes of them asking. I have yet to hear anything back from them since Friday. (Technically I did hear from them when they told me to stop submitting new tickets for the same problem. I didn't submit a new ticket I simply responded to the email they sent me.) Anyway, I enjoy the game but I think 8 days is more than enough time to fix this. If I don't receive an update by 10 pm EST I will dispute the charge to Paypal.
  • Options
    swedish72swedish72 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    coltman1 wrote: »
    I bought Zen on 4-12-15 and have yet to receive it. I submitted a ticket and 3 days later they said it would be resolved in 24 hours. Then they asked for more info which I provided within minutes of them asking. I have yet to hear anything back from them since Friday. (Technically I did hear from them when they told me to stop submitting new tickets for the same problem. I didn't submit a new ticket I simply responded to the email they sent me.) Anyway, I enjoy the game but I think 8 days is more than enough time to fix this. If I don't receive an update by 10 pm EST I will dispute the charge to Paypal.

If it makes you feel better, you're not alone. Still waiting for a resolution and have yet to be updated in the past few days.