test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

"You Must have a weapon Equipped" In Game Issue.

dragogod500dragogod500 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
edited April 2015 in Bug Reports (Xbox One)
So I like the title says I have been experiencing an issue where I must have my weapon equipped to do attacks, which I have had my weapons equipped the entire time. Now this message pops up every time I want to do a daily or any form of attack, so my question is there something that can fix this so that I can use my level 60 character and be able to gear it more or am I just going to have to restart a new character. This issue that I have been having has been happening for about 3 days now I would like it to get fixed as soon as possible please so that I can continue playing this game.

I am having this issue on my Xbox One and I have submitted a ticket with this issue to them and was given a response that I should make a post about it on the forums to see if there is a way that it can get fixed.
Post edited by dragogod500 on

Comments

• Options
    pentnoirpentnoir Member Posts: 89 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    I had the same problem and the only way that I found to fix it was to equip a different weapon. For me, it acted like my old weapon had become corrupted in the sync or server saved data. If my old weapon was any good, then I'd be mad, but was able to buy a pvp weapon with some glory I had saved.

I have no idea how the bug occurred, but now I always logoff and wait the 15 seconds instead of just turning off the xbox or quiting the game.
  • Options
    dragogod500dragogod500 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Okay thanks I will give that a shot the next time I log in.