test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Australia Zen?

grimpredator69grimpredator69 Member Posts: 0
Is there a way for australians to get zen, or must we wait for the classification...? :(
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    mothdrumsmothdrums Member Posts: 62 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Yeah I wanted to blow some hard earned but couldn't
    enginsizesig2_zps97620aec.jpg
  • Options
    cruciasnzcruciasnz Member Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    I essentially have the same problem, cannot purchase Zen from New Zealand
  • Options
    daw83daw83 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Is there a way for australians to get zen, or must we wait for the classification...? :(

from the us store.

https://store.xbox.com/en-US/Xbox-One/DLC/Neverwinter-Zen/f76d0ba5-e9cb-4f7d-a382-994d2d79438b

russian store is actually cheapest cost $16 for 2000 zen
  • Options
    edited April 2015
    daw83 wrote: »
    from the us store.

https://store.xbox.com/en-US/Xbox-One/DLC/Neverwinter-Zen/f76d0ba5-e9cb-4f7d-a382-994d2d79438b

russian store is actually cheapest cost $16 for 2000 zen

Won't accept NZ credit cards or NZ Paypal
  • Options
    mothdrumsmothdrums Member Posts: 62 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    yeah trying my butt of to waste money here and it keep blocking me. to hard basket.
    enginsizesig2_zps97620aec.jpg
  • Options
    edited April 2015
    So far the only excuse I have seen from the developers representatives is that the game hasn't received an AUS certification. Considering AUS and NZ are different countries ./rolleyes
  • Options
    wonkers76wonkers76 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited April 2015

Here is what I did.

Go to Microsoft's US website and purchase a Windows/XBOX gift card. There is an option to make it an e-gift card, as in they send the Key via email.
    This can be payed using paypal, yes, even australian paypal. You will need to put in an american address though. I used a friends. ;)

It doesn't arrive straight away...took mine over 12 hours. Not sure why.

But once you have it, Log into XBOX US website and redeem code. That will put US funds into your US account.
    From there you can buy ZEN from the US XBOX website.

I just did it, but haven't gone home and started up my XBOX to see if that ZEN is on my character/account

Convoluted? Absolutely.

the following is from the "Known Issues with XBOX" thread;
    -Australia Release
    Neverwinter is currently in the process of receiving its Australian rating and will be available on Xbox Ones with their regions set to Australia in the coming month.
  • Options
    edited April 2015
    wonkers76 wrote: »
    Here is what I did.

Go to Microsoft's US website and purchase a Windows/XBOX gift card. There is an option to make it an e-gift card, as in they send the Key via email.
    This can be payed using paypal, yes, even australian paypal. You will need to put in an american address though. I used a friends. ;)

It doesn't arrive straight away...took mine over 12 hours. Not sure why.

But once you have it, Log into XBOX US website and redeem code. That will put US funds into your US account.
    From there you can buy ZEN from the US XBOX website.

I just did it, but haven't gone home and started up my XBOX to see if that ZEN is on my character/account

Convoluted? Absolutely.

the following is from the "Known Issues with XBOX" thread;
    -Australia Release
    Neverwinter is currently in the process of receiving its Australian rating and will be available on Xbox Ones with their regions set to Australia in the coming month.

I tried that and it wouldn't work, might try swapping browser
  • Options
    telprydaintelprydain Member Posts: 545 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Off Gamers sell prepaid US cards.
    Casual Gamers
    Join us brothers and sisters and distant relations and confused onlookers.
    Join us in the shadows where we stand mostly vigilant... although slightly distracted by our inventories.
    "In war, unqualified. In peace, disorganised. In death, mild irritation."

JOIN US.
  • Options
    edited April 2015
    Was able to buy using Firefox, Chrome just kept refreshing my payment screen. Had to have a US address registered though
  • Options
    edited April 2015
    Sadly offgamers didn't work with my US or NZ cellphone so could not purchase from them. Still waiting on PW getting their act together and getting it up on the NZ store
  • Options
    hannibalk1nghannibalk1ng Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    bump, i want to give you guys money but cant atm.... how long till this gets sorted?