test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Lost Zen During purchase

bulgaris1bulgaris1 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
edited April 2015 in Bug Reports (Xbox One)
I need someone to contact me asap. When I purchased my zen from the market then to my Xbox account it went through. But when it went back to the screen it said connecting to account server and didn't give me my zen. Please contact me. My gamer tag is <<removed>> and my Facebook is <<removed>> . ty
Post edited by bulgaris1 on

Comments

• ericmayetericmayet Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Hi,
    happened to me as well, so your not alone.
    About 30 minutes ago, got billing from Microsoft but no Zen transfer.
  • bluedarknessss88bluedarknessss88 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Same happened to me I tried purchasing Zen an it kept saying it couldnt connect to the server an didn't go through so I tried again a couple times with no luck an went to bed. Woke up this morning and tried agian with same results then it kicked me out twice an when I finally loaded back in I had over 20,000 Zen but only wanted 5,000 Zen........ What should I do? My email is <<Removed>>
  • doreiondoreion Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    I just purchased 2000 zen as well.. Got the email confirmation that I got charged for it but have yet to see any of this Zen that I purchased.. Would really like some help
  • xoceanicx95xoceanicx95 Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Same here,purchase 2000 zen but nothing in game (grrhhh,I just want to buy a mount)
  • akarichyyakarichyy Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    I got the same problem buying 1000Zen gamertag is <<removed>> email is <<removed>> I think my problem is under where you pick how much you want to buy it says authentication failed Please try again later anyone know how to fix this?
  • sevenw0rdssevenw0rds Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Happened to me too - sevenw0rds on Xbox One.

Get an error "Authentication failed. Please try again later." error even though I was charged by Microsoft and I see the charge with my bank.
  • cptoscarcptoscar Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Add me to the list. Already powered cycled the xbox, restarted the game several times, but still no Zen. Already sent a ticket, but wonder how long it takes to get a reply.
  • sirfortysirforty Member Posts: 35
    edited April 2015
    Same happened to me I tried purchasing Zen an it kept saying it couldnt connect to the server an didn't go through so I tried again a couple times with no luck an went to bed. Woke up this morning and tried agian with same results then it kicked me out twice an when I finally loaded back in I had over 20,000 Zen but only wanted 5,000 Zen........ What should I do? My email is <<removed>>

Lmao ouch! I was feeling bad about getting 6000 zen and then saw that...DANG only thing that comes to mind for you is that meme that does the whole "buy all the things" thing
    Demon "Head Hunter" Spellstorm Control Wizard
    Skorn Scoundrel Trickster Rogue
    Midget Healz Anointed Champion Cleric

Xbox One
    GT : SirForty
  • shepardtheweakshepardtheweak Member Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    happened to me too only bought 2k tho
  • stormragingstormraging Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Looks like the authentication servers are down. I tweeted them but maybe we should all submit tickets.
  • quesmaster23quesmaster23 Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Same here. best i can say is to wait till they fix whatever they need to on their end and the zen will be placed into the account
  • radicalrjradicalrj Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Same here... I attempt to test the payment... Bought 500 zen and nothing... Authetication server problem... I want my money back... What a shame for nerverwinter =/ I will not buy zen anymore... I am happy that was only 500 zen and not 22k
  • aaraeus1176aaraeus1176 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Thought I was the only one having problems. I ignorantly kept clicking buy 2k because it didn't work the first time, now I have numerous charges and no zen. I'll give it till after work, then Im contesting the charges.
  • matsmad7matsmad7 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    happened to me too only bought 2k tho

Same here bought 1000 zen today username is <<removed>> been waiting for over 3 hours for it!!!
  • demonater297demonater297 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Same thing happen to me i bought 2000 zen the message said did not authorize after it charged me got the confirmation from microsoft i sent in a support ticket havebt heard anything yet
  • cptoscarcptoscar Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    If there is a server issue (which happens) they could have put a notice on the main menu!
  • xswedxpliskin47xswedxpliskin47 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    same here, i purchased 500 zen and i thought it was bugged so i tried 2 times again only to be billed 3 times by microsoft and i never got my zen, please give me my zen by contacting me at <<removed>>, or i demand a full refund, cause this is a load of bull giving money and not getting anything back
  • divadustydivadusty Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Happened to me too! I bought 1000 so I could change my appearance but it says i have zero zen :( they better fix it.
  • delaqoixdelaqoix Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    At least have some sort of notification before completing your order that there are server issues, would have waited until it was stable to make the purchase rather than dealing with this.
  • attysinattysin Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Same here bought 2000 and nada what is going on?
  • poser13337poser13337 Member Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    U would think they would fix the thing that makes them money lol
  • attysinattysin Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Most true, a warning or something would have been nice :mad:
  • isupergeekisupergeek Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Happened to me as well.
  • mordant61mordant61 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    OK same thing just purchased my 2000 zen 10 minutes ago and its failing to give me my purchase but i got billed. And cant log into any new characters. Wth is going on with the game. i mean i know its new launch and new coding but please at least show up and give us a reply so we know we are not being forgotten.
  • poser13337poser13337 Member Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    mordant61 wrote: »
    OK same thing just purchased my 2000 zen 10 minutes ago and its failing to give me my purchase but i got billed. And cant log into any new characters. Wth is going on with the game. i mean i know its new launch and new coding but please at least show up and give us a reply so we know we are not being forgotten.
    Yea even a yes we know this is happening we are working on a fix
    but nope post has been up at least 6 hours now no respons from a admin................
  • munkey81munkey81 Member Posts: 1,322 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Same here. 2k Zen purchased, never received. Authentication server bs
  • lewstelamon01lewstelamon01 Member Posts: 7,415 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    This is a matter that must be resolved through Customer Service, as forum personnel cannot assist with billing or support matters. Also, please DO refrain from posting any personal contact information (such as email addresses) on the open forums. Forum admins do not email players about support issues, and support would require your registered email in any event, so it is not necessary to post such information here, and also it is for your own safety.

https://support.arcgames.com/app/ask
    ROLL TIDE ROLL

Great Weapon Fighter: Because when is today not a good day to die?

PC and PS4 player. Proud Guildmaster for PS4 Team Fencebane. Rank 5 Officer for PC Team Fencebane. Visit us at http://fencebane.shivtr.com
This discussion has been closed.