test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Vigilance quests not counting if in party

smbvmssmbvms Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 44 Arc User
edited April 2015 in Bug Reports (PC)
Can you clarify why this is the case? Is this a bug or something intentional? My wife and I play the game together and this issue preventing us actually playing together and quite honestly is extremely off putting for couples that play together.
Post edited by smbvms on

Comments

• Options
    volchitsavolchitsa Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 64 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    This was supposed to be fixed on Thursday's patch....
  • Options
    cl1mh4224rdcl1mh4224rd Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 70 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    This might be a separate issue, but... There seem to be at least a couple Vigilance Quests that I've come across so far that don't track progress while in a party.

There's one in Drowned Shore; I can't remember the name, but it requires entering one of the mines and killing 20(?) Lizardfolk, and entering the other mine and killing 20(?) cultists. While in a party, I think this quest tracks entering the mines properly, but does not track exits of either mine. It also does not track Lizardfolk kills at all. A friend and myself were slaughtering Lizardfolk before we realized the counter just wasn't going up. I had heard there were issues with turning in Vigilance quests earlier, so on a hunch I broke the party. Lizardfolk kills started counting toward quest completion and mine exists registered.

Another one in Drowned Shore, "Stolen Memories"; the item required doesn't seem to drop from enemies at all when in a party.
  • Options
    mifiisumifiisu Member Posts: 205 Arc User
    edited April 2015

Another one in Drowned Shore, "Stolen Memories"; the item required doesn't seem to drop from enemies at all when in a party.

it's not jut parties. The drop rates a hella low

With the Stolen Memories quest I got 1 item out of 5 during 40 min slaughtering so I dropped the quest
    With Breatheless quest in the same area I couldn't get the amulet thingy to drop at all (over the course of 40 min or so - took both quests at the same time and ditched them at the same time)