test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Unable to open Icewind Dale Treasure Cache?

everwee1everwee1 Member Posts: 18 Arc User
edited April 2015 in Bug Reports (PC)
We are unable to open the Icewind Dale Treasure Cache rewards that are purchased from the bounty vendor in IWD for 5 Kessell Sigil's. You get an error that says " Error: You already have all of the items in this package. " 98% of the time.
cLznPT5.jpg
And the other 2% of the time it gives you a green lvl 59 item. In the past it gave lvl 60 blue/epic gear.
FX00NtP.png
Post edited by everwee1 on

Comments

• Options
    edited April 2015
    I'm not necessarily looking for a fix immediately. But it would be nice if a dev/designer etc would note they are aware of this issue. It was on test for 3+ weeks as well.

I spent ages farming these to help refine my shiny new artifacts but I can't use any of them :(
  • Options
    edited April 2015
    Can anyone tell me the point of this forum, if posts are not looked at/commented on?
  • Options
    praxismirrorspraxismirrors Member Posts: 313 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    everwee1 wrote: »
    Can anyone tell me the point of this forum, if posts are not looked at/commented on?

Lets see so far out of everything they'd patched so far or are saying they will patch next week probably a good 60% or more had been reported about, in game and on the preview forums. To me that says that they want us to test their new content but don't care about what we have to say about it.