edited April 2015 in The Nine Hells
Help need a pve build for the new mod
Post edited by drakcert on

Comments

• kolatmasterkolatmaster Member Posts: 3,111 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    drakcert wrote: »
    Help need a pve build for the new mod
    Are you Soulbinder or Hellbringer? Or do you have no preference?
    va8Ru.gif
  • ricardongsforumricardongsforum Member Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Hi all!! I'm a hellbringer and in mod 5 everything was cool! in m6 all hell broke loose ... stoped counting the med packs and potion i used ... What power do you recommend .. thanks
  • ricardongsforumricardongsforum Member Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Are you Soulbinder or Hellbringer? Or do you have no preference?

Hi all!! I'm a hellbringer and in mod 5 everything was cool! in m6 all hell broke loose ... stoped counting the med packs and potion i used ... What powers do you recommend .. thanks. i use VE , KF, DT ... but i'm tired of triyng to get the best combination.
  • drakcertdrakcert Member Posts: 62 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Hellbringer is more dps or no?
  • schietindebuxschietindebux Member Posts: 4,292 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    ok, buy blue gear >lev 61 up ! its tons of hp and tons of stats, look for pieces with lifesteal, get liefesteal near 3k and you will have no probs levelling
    I just stripped my black ice gear at lev 67 , now running blue stuff lev 65-67, and ist much more comfortabel having 8% instead of 4% lifesteal at lev 67 , >7k power instad of 5k+
    thats all you have to do, and use BOVA
  • azli82azli82 Member Posts: 29 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    SW hellbringer and fury build . u need a blue basic gear called "rare" .
    from 61-69 or 70 =x . u need to remanage ur gear 1st . gain alot of hit point from basic gear .

i using WB/FB/DT =x
    HELLBOI (HELLBRINGER) LVL 70 (SW)
    THE BEST TEAM IS ALWAYS LEAD THE BEST YOUR BUILD .
    THE BEST WEAPON THAT WE HAVE IS TEAM MATES , NOT YOU .
  • animalustanimalust Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 573 Bounty Hunter
    edited April 2015
    survivor build for SW can be had by using Blades of Vanquished Armies, first you coral the mobs, using Hellish Rebuke to pain each target with the dot (more heals) and bova adds lots of Creeding Death stacks (more heals) once bova is out and you start to take damage Drop Warlocks Bargain and Dreadtheft while walking in semi circles or large circles depending ont he mob and its attacks.

this is SW 101, strategy I devised back in August on the test server in order to solo Spell plague :cool:

this also worked well with my Lifesteal only at 13% and my SW almost 100% the same as it was from Live Mod 5